Best auto attack champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RedUsagi

10-27-2010

ashe is better imo, she teaches initiation, map awareness, skillshots, proper itemization, zoning and positioning.

Doublelift

10-27-2010

For raw autoattacking power, Jax. For a solid autoattacking carry with hardly any counters, Tristana.

Vainfall

10-27-2010

tRISTANA REALLY IS THE BEST. CHEAP, EASY TO PLAY, BUT ALSO OFFERS A LOT MORE WHEN MASTERED. MORE DIFFICULT TO KILL THAN YI OR ASHE, HAS HIGHER HP + ROCKET JUMP + CANNONBALL, AND SHE'S GOOD NO MATTER WHAT TIER YOU'RE IN. JUST MAKE SURE TO TEACH HIM TO NOT USE BUSTER SHOT TO KILL PEOPLE. SHE'S A Q AND FORGET CHAMPION LATE GAME BASICALLY. RELIABLY EASY TO FARM WITH TOO, THANKS TO EXPLOSIVE SHOT. JUST GET SOME AD AND SHE'LL AUTO FARM. OBVIOUSLY HE'S GONNA HAVE TO LEARN AND GET BETTER EVENTUALLY, BUT SHE'S GREAT FOR STARTERS. ALSO, YOU APPARENTLY HAVE A CONCERN FOR HIM GETTING ATTACHED TO A ****TY CHAMPION LIKE MASTER YI. HOWEVER, ASHE IS FAR TOO VULNERABLE IN NOOB GAMES. SHE'S A CHAMPION THAT RELIES ON PURE TEAM ORGANIZATION. TRISTANA DOES WELL WITH A TEAM, AND DOES WELL SOLO.

The Itis

10-27-2010

i would not recommend ashe.

Q = you need to actively manage it or you get OOM, or you never use it and just don't benefit. turning it on/off during skirmishes may be distracting to a new player.
E=hawkshot, really, new players don't know to check where for possible danger, and even if they did see enemies in the bush, what are they gonna do about it?
R=global ult, is a new player really going to actively keep an eye on all of the lanes to see if her arrow might help a teammate? probably not. and it would likely be discouraging to consistently waste the ult because you miss your target.

and she's squishy. very very squishy.

Vainfall

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Itis View Post
i would not recommend ashe.

Q = you need to actively manage it or you get OOM, or you never use it and just don't benefit. turning it on/off during skirmishes may be distracting to a new player.
E=hawkshot, really, new players don't know to check where for possible danger, and even if they did see enemies in the bush, what are they gonna do about it?
R=global ult, is a new player really going to actively keep an eye on all of the lanes to see if her arrow might help a teammate? probably not. and it would likely be discouraging to consistently waste the ult because you miss your target.

and she's squishy. very very squishy.
tHIS MAN IS A LEGEND. HIS POST IS VERY CORRECT.

sweatersDC

10-27-2010

Honestly I think all new players should start with Ashe, then switch to Annie to learn about the importance of last hits. From there start experimenting

Nerd Bird

08-13-2013

Yi is pretty popular right now. Try him out!

akatsuki001

02-11-2014

Best noob autoattack champion by far has to be nautilus obviously!

Just kidding lol it would have to be teemo or trynd.

Skip to my Lulu

02-11-2014

Caitlyn is the obvious answer here..
edit: why do i fall for these -.-"

SgtPepperjack

02-11-2014

Tryndamere; one of the easiest champs in the game, and your friend still gets to feel like a boss as he mows through enemy teams like a flaming chainsaw through bamboo.