Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best auto attack champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nova Initiator

10-27-2010

Ranged- Kog hands down, his bloodrazor build already hurts like hell
Melee- Tryn, all he needs is the 45min mark, and he'll start delivering a lot of pain

Reiver

10-27-2010

master right click dominates noob games like no other

Audhulma

10-27-2010

Trynd is likely the most powerful auto attack in game, but he isnt a click and forget. Teemo would work early levels like that, and Jax could possibly work well enough too.

Kithicor

10-27-2010

Twisted Fate for sure! He will teach you how to use abilities

Ephemeralis

10-27-2010

olaf

r w rightclick ??? profit

Betno

10-27-2010

Mundo is the best at what he pleases.

Lamda

10-27-2010

Tristana. Playing melee requires that he knows when to dive and when not too. Resulting in unnecessary tower deaths and some other beginner like scenarios where he suicides trying to kill someone. Tristana not only has one of the best attack animations (very fast) but she also has the biggest range (not counting kogmaw) coupled with some defensive skills (which can also be used offensively once he feels more comfortable around the champion). If he gets scared he can simply rocketjump or cannonball them away. Just remind him not to use cannonball to try and kill champions cause beginners tend to blow them away from your team and onto safety. She also has one of the best late game scalings.

Swampf0x

10-27-2010

Have him play Ashe, shes pretty basic o_o.

Hasavou

10-27-2010

For an auto attacker, i would say Tristana is the best, long range mid-late game, good escape move and high dps when built properly. She is one of my favourite carries and can dominate late game

Lamda beat me to it xD

JunKx

10-27-2010

trynd is not newbie friendly...hell even very experienced players can't play him right and such. i'd say yi for melee and ashe for ranged auto attackers.