AP Tryndamere needs hotfix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SofaKingDumb

02-14-2013

With cdr items Tryndamere's E (his spin) is on a mere 2 or 3 second cooldown, which devastates every other heroes movement speed. Especially with the fact that he can use this as an escape over walls much like flash.

Furthermore, Trynd's Q heals him for an extreme amount, regardless of his fury when built in this fashion. This results in an unreal ability for Tryndamere to be a tank in fights without any tanking items.

As a top lane, he is ungankable if CDR is built first. This needs to be fixed.

Thanks! :)

Obnot

02-14-2013

I seen one today in a normal Q game, he did pretty good. I still think its a total troll build tho, he doesnt do **** for dammage, and reminding me of alot of noobs crying about AP YI.

KazaLyn Shao

02-14-2013

Plz divert attention away from AP Yi moar.

AileTheAlien

02-14-2013

I believe this documentary video on game balance explains the reasoning behind Tryndamere effectively:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTSA_sWGM44

rfkannen

02-14-2013

shh riots doesnt need to learn about this awesome build. but to tell the truth if a ap trynd is underfarmed he is completly useless, also champs with hard stuns ruin his day.... alot.

TheJuicyGinger

02-14-2013

What rfkannen said. With hard cc or a lot of it, he can't do much during a teamfight. His Q is nowhere near meditank, and gives health, not MR, not armor. Stop the QQ, go more pewpew.

A Pillòw

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfkannen View Post
shh riots doesnt need to learn about this awesome build. but to tell the truth if a ap trynd is underfarmed he is completly useless, also champs with hard stuns ruin his day.... alot.
?
press R, SPIN AWAY!!!

rfkannen

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Pillw View Post
?
press R, SPIN AWAY!!!
if you are running away you are not damaging.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-14-2013

Every AP tryn ive seen was a complete joke. The only thing he could do was backdoor and even then all he could do was fail to backdoor and feed. He was lucky my team was kinda bad. I don't remember if we won or not but I also don't remember much about him. :/ He was not impress

KazaLyn Shao

02-14-2013

Darius owns AP Tryn. You can't cleanse hemorrhage, so hemo him up when he's at 0 hp with ulti and walk away. He'll fall over as soon as undying rage is up. There are plenty of other champs that excel against him too, Rumble being one of them. You guys seriously need to expand your champion horizons beyond the FOTM.