What do you build on Jayce nowadays?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheFunStopsHere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

A lot of the S3 items look really tempting. I ironed out a build in a bot game, but I'm still not sure about it. Mind I'm planning to play him top, as I always have, but I took a break from him since I honestly don't play top a whole lot.

I went something like:
Boots+3
Tear
Brutalizer
Muramana and BC
Warmogs
Zeke's Herald (Since Kindlegem recipes are the cool kid thing to do these days)
Last Whisper

I'm kinda beefy, 3k health and it's nice. But I still feel like there are other items that could be better. Trinity Force might still be worth it, BotRK seems nice with everyone grabbing health these days, the like.

Any advice would be appreciated.

ChiefClive

02-14-2013

Whenever I see a Jayce, they usually build double Doran's, Brutalizer, Mercury Treads, Bloodthirster, upgrade Brutalizer to BC, Warmog's, Last Whisper.

TheFunStopsHere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHighwindx View Post
Whenever I see a Jayce, they usually build double Doran's, Brutalizer, Mercury Treads, Bloodthirster, upgrade Brutalizer to BC, Warmog's, Last Whisper.
Huh, so his build didn't really change from S2 at all? I know Double dorans to BT was the thing to do at the time.

RebornArcobaleno

02-14-2013

My final build with jayce is Merc Last Whisper Black Cleaver Muramana GA Bloodthirster

OpTiKzer0

02-15-2013

Build Smart, Carry Hard. I had to say it xD