Fiddlesticks BS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arius the King

02-14-2013

I just got out of a match with Fiddlesticks, and if the attachment works then you can see that there is something /seriously/ wrong with this. This was an inter. bots match, and Fiddlesticks didn't even have 80 armor, while I had over 200, Sion had over 200, and Fiora had plenty as well, and Veigar had plenty of AP, and yet we did absolutely /nothing/ in terms of damage to Fiddlesticks. All our attacks were brushed off, or if we actually did do damage to him, he'd fear, which made us walk straight into the enemy, then he'd silence, and drain. Or he'd just flash in with his Crowstorm and decimate the entire team. This is getting /way/ out of hand an dFiddlesticks needs to be nerfed IMMEDIATELY. I'm sick of not being able to play a game because he gets on the enemy team and just trolls with his fears, his silences, and his BS ult. For an enemy to not even clear 100 in terms of armor, to take absolutely no damage from ADCs stacking well over 200, is utter bull.

MONSTER ZER0

02-14-2013

he had a lot of mr and hp. and this is in the wrong forum.

Arius the King

02-14-2013

Which forum gets them to pay attention then? And MR doesn't negate Attack Damage, it negates Ability Power.

General Mustache

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Vi and Fiora both had relatively low total amounts of AD (based on the items). The other members of your team are all AP. Considering Fiddlesticks' build with higher HP and MR, it is entirely feasible that he could tank your AD damage using the health regen from his Drain.

Arius the King

02-14-2013

Tanking us with the drain I could understand, but he wasn't even doing that all the time. He could just sit there and we'd use /all/ of our abilities, and he just shrugged it off like nothing.

Buriz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

lost to a bot. raging in forums i've seen it all

Arius the King

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dst View Post
lost to a bot. raging in forums i've seen it all
The lack of helpfulness in this post, it burns the nostrils.

Crazy Guy

02-14-2013

Just build Tenacity and something to cut off his healing next time.

Arius the King

02-14-2013

Tenacity... I didn't think of that one, mostly because of his drain. Does Tenacity counter the drains?

General Mustache

02-14-2013

Tenacity reduces the duration of CC (with the exception of Suppress and Knockup/Knockback).
If you build mercury treads it would also give you magic resist to reduce his damage more.

In general though, the bot was fed quite a few kills. This will make almost any bot difficult for an uncoordinated team.