* * * Diamond Team LF Support * * *

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MizzPeach

02-14-2013

Please fill out your information here. My friend list is full!

I have a team of diamond players and one platinum player, "Ascendancy Gaming," is looking for a support. I was originally going to be the support but I decided I would prefer to manage the team.

Players:

• ADC - Godmilk (Diamond DI)
  • Jungle - Super Hero XJ9 (Prev Diamond - Has other accounts and is a shout caster)
  • Top - Mewuvmyself (Diamond DV #4 Udyr and high ranked NuNu (not sure exactly) in world)
  • Mid - Quintessence (Former #1 TF and was platinum a few months ago. He let his elo drop to silver.)

Main Backup Players:
  • Mid - Airtom (Diamond)
  • All Roles - Konsilol (Diamond)
  • Top - BillyBoss (Diamond)

My Team:
Quintessence is not really a silver player. We currently have a few sponsors ready once we win a tournament including Alienware. Our team has a lot of connections we just need a strong support. Someone that knows the game really well. We are serious but we can also have a laugh and joke around.

My Job:
As a manager, I attend practices and watch them, keep a good practice schedule and find replacements when someone can't make a practice. I have a lot of really good teams for scrims and I will get us scheduled for tournaments. and have sponsors to back us up. I am really good at forming teams and making sure they stick. The last teams didn't work out because I had bad internet and a bad computer. I have a new computer now and new internet.

THE ONLY ROLE WE NEED IS SUPPORT. You must be Plat III or higher. You must MAIN support and be available weekdays 7pm EST and available for tournaments on weekends. I have a really strong team and they get along and play well together. Please don't constantly give excuses and miss practice. I would like you to be able to play Lulu, Nunu, Leona (she is not a must though), Taric and Sona. Those are the most used on our team.

PLEASE FILL OUT:
IGN:
Time Zone:
S3 Rank/Division:
Secondary Role:
Best Support Chapmions:
Okay Support Champions:
Worst Support Champions:
You Bring to Team:
You Expect From Team::
Needs Work:
Best At:

Questions can be asked when I add you!

thebluepanther91

02-14-2013

IGN: not sure what you mean by this
Time Zone: central time like chicago and iowa etc.
S2 ELO: NA
S3 Rank/Division: Bronze 4 (i think im better than this, a practice game maybe?)
Secondary Role: jungle
Best Support Chapmions: taric, voli
Okay Support Champions: soraka, janna
Worst Support Champions: Alistar
You Bring to Team: Well im a possitive player, and hopefully i could feed your adc =D
You Expect From Team: To get better. i dont like playing with people worse than me cause i dont learn.
Needs Work: warding, and of course teamfights/possitioning
Best At: Well i think im pretty good support. I do well as support in my ranked games but of course a support cant carry.

My name online is thebluepanther91 btw.

Daiggon

02-14-2013

IGN: Daiggon
Time Zone: EST
S2 ELO: NA
S3 Rank/Division: Bronze 4 (Will discuss)
Secondary Role: Jungle
Best Support Chapmions: Taric, soraka, Lulu
Okay Support Champions: Leona, Alistar, Zyra,
Worst Support Champions: Lux, Shen
You Bring to Team: I am well aware of the map and work hard to make it easier for the team to pick up kills, as well as an experience in my champions. I bring a positive attitude and keep spirits up.
You Expect From Team:: Cooperation, constructive criticism, communication and to keep things mature.
Needs Work: Synergy with a new ADC - which only comes from game time.
Best At: Keep wards up, poke, calling mias as well calling incs and setting up kills for other teammates.

As I said, I wanted to discuss my ELO. It's likely you would brush over this simply because I am bronze 4, which is understandable. However, if you were to hear me out, I would say that I know I'm capable of getting a higher ELO but with modern elo hell it is almost impossible.On another note, I want a serious team so I am more than willing to purchase items/champs for the game to increase my playing and ultimately benefit the team. I am available every day of the week, but not all day every day. Thanks

Elsabet

02-14-2013

Responses like these make me less sympathetic to low rank players.. Wow.

ROKAF JE

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebluepanther91 View Post
Best Support Chapmions: taric, voli
S3 Rank/Division: Bronze 4 (i think im better than this, a practice game maybe?)
wut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daiggon View Post
S3 Rank/Division: Bronze 4 (Will discuss)
Worst Support Champions: Lux, Shen
o.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzPeach View Post
You must be Plat III or higher.
Apparently this is not understood. Bronze CANNOT compete against Diamond players...
If you're stuck in Bronze, you're not Diamond material.

I main Support, but taking a break from ranked to practice other champions.
I'll answer your questions when I get there, if it's not taken.

Daiggon

02-14-2013

I don't really understand the logic behind that comment because I can't be held responsible for the trolls in bronze. Every so often I have my bad games, but how can I be expected to carry every game if it's 4v5, or our top goes 0/10 or whatever the circumstances are. I mean, I can't xin zhao every game.

MizzPeach

02-14-2013

I mean I have had a lot of practice against diamond. It is way different in low elo. That is why I am inclined to turn down anyone lower than plat. I am 1800 good not the level of my team. I need someone in diamond or plat elo who knows the game. My team will not humor less than plat ranking.

itsDozier

02-14-2013

Hey guyz, i'm a jungler maybe you need one or maybe a support i can do either really well even though i'm bronzee 7 its cuz trolls n leavers n noobs (obv). I know you said you want plat but actually im more of a diamond player at heart so it would beseech you to give me a go and we can play a few games a few games we can play.

Good day!

MizzPeach

02-14-2013

You cannot say you are diamond if you aren't diamond. I deserve my elo. I am not good at any role but support and its hard to climb that way. Anways, I will not take bronze. Won't even consider it.

itsDozier

02-14-2013

Thanks!

Good day!