The Jarvanna petition!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AIQ

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atik L Yar View Post
I was kinda hoping we would eventually see a Commando Shyvana.

But a Battlecast would be awesome.

I'm personnally obsessive about shipping. My favorite part of any story is bound to be one of the romances between chatacters. It's by far my favorite part of story-telling, and it's why I quickly caught onto the idea of Jarvanna, and became a heavy supporter.
Well pathos has it's grip on you I see. Lol
However, Shyvana should first look into her heritage and how she became a half dragon then either....
A: Look for another half dragon. And breed what looks to be a new race. Jarvan IMO would delude that, however a full dragon would as well.
But is Shyvana sterile?
B: Settling for Jarvan would suffice, but a girl that was an outcast and became queen of the empire by meeting price charming... doesn't that sound like a cliche? I think that's a HORRIBLE ending.
Sorry.
C: Shyvana could just go solo and enjoy her prestigious position while enjoying a single life. Single people are far more flexible than married people. And that jusst sounds more like Shyvanas life style. A half dragon that can kick every ones (three stars) XD.
Become a trainer maybe? Or opens up areas for dragons in Demacia.

Battlecast would have more Reds/Oranges which would suite her well. I think if they go Hextech LEAVE SHYVANA BLUE, I don't like her with these human colors, it doesn't appeal well. Overall I'd love to see both, but Hextech I think would have more of an awesome effect for detail, while Battlecast would be more... "plain" in lack of a better term. But both would be awesome best of the best just comparing the two.

Atik L Yar

02-15-2013

Quote:
A: Look for another half dragon. And breed what looks to be a new race. Jarvan IMO would delude that, however a full dragon would as well.
Eh, she doesn't really seem proud about being a half-dragon. She uses the power, yes, but when she shouts "Behold my true form!" it doesn't seem to be with pride in said form. She uses it to intimidate others, and will use the strength to kick ass, but that doesn't mean she enjoys it.

Quote:
B: Settling for Jarvan would suffice, but a girl that was an outcast and became queen of the empire by meeting price charming... doesn't that sound like a cliche? I think that's a HORRIBLE ending.
Sorry.
It is a bit cliche. But it also doesn't have to be the ending. If she does end up with Jarven, there is still an entire story to be explored; assuming Riot allows Runeterra to change and evolve as a world again. (Especially since, iirc, Jarven isn't even king yet, so Shyvanna couldn't just up and become queen)

And besides, it's no more cliche than commoner girl proving herself with an adventure and ending up with Prince Charming. :P

Quote:
C: Shyvana could just go solo and enjoy her prestigious position while enjoying a single life. Single people are far more flexible than married people. And that jusst sounds more like Shyvanas life style. A half dragon that can kick every ones (three stars) XD.
Like I said, I love shipping, lol. It upsets me to see characters end up alone.

dragpon

02-15-2013

YOUR ALL WRONG! Garen and Jarvan ALL THE WAY!

Atik L Yar

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragpon View Post
YOUR ALL WRONG! Garen and Jarvan ALL THE WAY!
Bah, Garen is too OP to get shipped.

AIQ

02-15-2013

Shyvana would become queen later.

A champion ending up alon isn't always BAD, but she doesn't have to... I just hope she never end up with Jarvan. That fool is depressing, "Today is a good day to die" compared to "Think you're a Dragon Slayer come here and try!"
I mean I like them both in LoL, but not together. XD
Shyvana is too awesome for someone like Jarvan. IMO

Atik L Yar

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurkinAIQ View Post
Shyvana would become queen later.

A champion ending up alon isn't always BAD, but she doesn't have to... I just hope she never end up with Jarvan. That fool is depressing, "Today is a good day to die" compared to "Think you're a Dragon Slayer come here and try!"
I mean I like them both in LoL, but not together. XD
Shyvana is too awesome for someone like Jarvan. IMO
I admittedly haven't looked at other possible Shyvanna ships. But out of the Damacian guys, Jarven seems the most fitting and most likely. :P

AIQ

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atik L Yar View Post
I admittedly haven't looked at other possible Shyvanna ships. But out of the Damacian guys, Jarven seems the most fitting and most likely. :P
Sigh*.....
I guess I have to agree with you there. >.>
XD

Harrow

Associate Creative Designer

02-15-2013
1 of 5 Riot Posts

Notp.

N49

02-15-2013

I support Jarvan ending up with Quinn on grounds of Shyvana remaining a forever pure waifu.

KHDragonn

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrow View Post
Notp.

o.O