Please look and comment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PluRRR

02-14-2013

I called middle cause i know i can win my lane and i was in promotion,then comes guy who wanted mid too,and cause i said "Sorry i am first pick,follow rules please" He said i will troll and 2 guys AGREED with him just cause i am in promotion series and i am bad person cause i didnt gave him mid.
Is this correct?And how should i go to higher raiting or w/e when this happen every third game? Not to mention AFK,"noob"..
btw if anyone interested to duo with me,leave your comment down..Thanks.

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...69239110_n.jpg

Elsabet

02-14-2013

So I'm pretty sure it's against the rules to name other summoners on the forums.

That being said, Riot should ban people who are screen-shotted saying things like "I'm going to troll this game." Like- no Tribunal needed.

ROKAF JE

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PluRRR View Post
I called middle cause i know i can win my lane and i was in promotion,then comes guy who wanted mid too,and cause i said "Sorry i am first pick,follow rules please" He said i will troll and 2 guys AGREED with him just cause i am in promotion series and i am bad person cause i didnt gave him mid.
Is this correct?And how should i go to higher raiting or w/e when this happen every third game? Not to mention AFK,"noob"..
btw if anyone interested to duo with me,leave your comment down..Thanks.
"Just listen to me and we can win"
Obviously you'll get negative responses.
This screenshot creates bias and should be ignored.
I guarantee you said something above what we can see that would start that guy being upset, including the above quote, and mentioning your promotion series made you vulnerable.

BTW, Elise Top is not trolling, and you should have given him mid if that's what he was going to do.
Check his Elise stats - that made the post even funnier.

Mister Simple

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROKAF JE View Post
"Just listen to me and we can win"
Obviously you'll get negative responses.
This screenshot creates bias and should be ignored.
I guarantee you said something above what we can see that would start that guy being upset, including the above quote, and mentioning your promotion series made you vulnerable.

BTW, Elise Top is not trolling, and you should have given him mid if that's what he was going to do.
Check his Elise stats - that made the post even funnier.
I agree completely.

And we won't get every lane we want but in League, you have to trust your teammates to do their roles and they'll trust you to do yours. You should be able to play three roles proficiently imo.