wow really still no fix?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aruethor

02-14-2013

Riot, the flickering bug for AMD cards is still going on and it isn't just me other have it too. People say to update the drivers but idk what the new drivers will do to my graphics card. I've seen NUMEROUS patches and still no fix. Is this your checklist of things to do?
1. Make new skin.
2. Make new skin.
3. Make new skin................
1789. Fix flickering bug.

General Mustache

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Maybe you should listen to the people saying to update your graphics card drivers...

Matthevv

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Update your graphics card drivers then come back and tell us if you are still having this problem. Also try playing the game in borderless mode, I know it stops the flickering for streamers and borderless is the best mode anyways.

Icypolefreak

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aruethor View Post
Riot, the flickering bug for AMD cards is still going on and it isn't just me other have it too. People say to update the drivers but idk what the new drivers will do to my graphics card. I've seen NUMEROUS patches and still no fix. Is this your checklist of things to do?
1. Make new skin.
2. Make new skin.
3. Make new skin................
1789. Fix flickering bug.
Try updating to the beta drivers