a new map that can be played by more people such as 10 vs 10

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

R4pt00r

02-14-2013

I like that is more fun, more maps, where people have fun and a lot more people, so it's more fun

Ajson616

02-14-2013

dafuq did i just read?

Zestycookie

02-14-2013

10v10 would be much too chaotic. You are most likely going to have atleast one or two afkers and/or intentional feeders/ragers with a game size that big. That doesn't even consider the amount of connection issues people might experience. Throw in the mass of spells, explosions, particle effects, etc all going off at once in a teamfight and some user's FPS might drop so low their client will crash. Nice idea, but 5v5 is perfect.

awkwardbowman

02-14-2013

Why don't we just have 4 teams of 5 instead? That'd be so much more fun.
(that was sarcasm btw)

But yeah, what Zesty said. Legit reasons right there.

We Are As One

02-15-2013

Actually I like this idea, I was thinking about this last night, I think having larger team sizes would act to mitigate the issues of dc'ers etc as the larger the team the less impact one individual has. After all it seems like about 3/4 of the matches I am in I lose 1 to 2 of my teammates to dc's, often for the whole game. I think a very large map, that is like all jungle would be pretty cool too -- with the nexus of each team hidden somewhere deep in the jungle, and have the map layout randomize for every game.