Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best team comps for push turrents?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrBicMac

02-14-2013

I was thinking of top jayce, jungle xin, mid nidalee, Mf and nunu bot lane, what do you guys think? its good or there is another team comp for pushing turrents and clear waves fast.

Z The Slayer

02-14-2013

I'd replace Nidalee with Heimer, and Xin for Rammus. This provides a nice "wall" defense during team fights and better balances the team. Otherwise, your only tanking prowess is Nunu's soft CC, and whatever Jayce has on hand.

vortical42

02-14-2013

If you can work him into your team, an AP Nasus is an extremely effective pusher. Just be careful you don't get ambushed.

Zinzon

02-14-2013

Swap Mf for caitlyn because of her q and her range. I would suggest olaf top for his q or singed. In the jungle master yi is awsome

Grimoire

Recruiter

02-14-2013

top: Jayce,
mid: Nidalee/Anivia
bot: Cait Nunu
jungle: Nocturne, ?!?Heimer?!?

MrBicMac

02-14-2013

well we where thinking of trying to get turrents as fast as possible and disengage really fast, we arent looking for team fights we just want the objectives and get out fast, i dont know if this is possible or at some point of the game we have to fight, thats why we want to rush the game to win it really fast

iDpark

02-14-2013

you're looking for a poke/splitpush comp

Things you want.
good disengage. Jayce, ali, janna,
Long range, lux, jayce, cait, kog,
good splitpusher, shen, nidalee, rengar, shaco, teleport.

These are probably some of the basic things you'll need to run a poke, seige, and splitpush comp.

good luck.

ChiefClive

02-14-2013

Surprised Sivir wasn't brought up. She's the queen of pushing. Taric or Alistar are better choices for the team because of their kit. Ziggs is a fine choice for mid. He's got great pushing power and good disengage. As for jungle, Maokai would be excellent. I think Singed would be a good fifth to round out the team.

GundayMonday

Recruiter

02-14-2013

I'm a big fan of this comp:
http://youtu.be/nRAoZJolrYI (http://youtu.be/nRAoZJolrYI)
(Championship game in tournament play, forget which tourney though)

Tim Allen Talon

02-14-2013

Wow stop being cruel and add in ziggs