Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion & Skin Sale: Sober Sale

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jwander

02-14-2013

truley funny

DreadyTheYeti

02-14-2013

Quote:
Karthus:
Hey @#$& you, you ^$*ing #$*@s! I !$#^ing carry this %&^*ing band! Who the *&%$ing @!#$ do you &%#$s think you are making me get clean? @#%^ing %^&# this $%#@, I’m going to @%^$ing kill whoever you @#^$ing hire and then drink vast quantities of mead. @#%#!

Just curious..why does Karthas get so swear and we don't? Seems a little hypocritical.

Mostro Gallo

02-14-2013

creative, but ****ty sale

DreadyTheYeti

02-14-2013

Seriously, I've been reported for saying way less.. How can they ban people then turn around and use vulgarity as humor? Either is bad for the community or it isn't. I'd like an explanation and if it's suddently ok I want my record clean.

JohnnyBukkel

02-14-2013

I was actually expecting a Valentine's day themed sale... I guess Riot knows that the people playing League are sad empty sacks of human flesh not in a relationship :/

DreadyTheYeti

02-14-2013

I think I'll save Karthas's quote and use it every game. Apparently it's fair game.

lasermaster

02-14-2013

I got so excited when I saw cho'gath in one of the pictures... then I remembered that you haven't had a sale on his skins in forever. When are you going to put his skins on sale??? Thanks

Dustinsanity

02-14-2013

Oh my goodness! Karthus needs a whole case of Orbit gum to clean that dirty mouth!

Bluebarker

02-14-2013

sona is so right, she's the voice of reason, don't know why nobody listens to her

mastershroud

02-14-2013

Report, Karthus for indecent language. Let's see how the tribunal is going to deal with him raging and swearing all the time