Ask Jayce

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valorans Outlaw

02-22-2013

Jayce would not be in his office, but was walking around in Piltover. The bird would find him, and take the note, and shoo it off. He would read rhe note, smirking to himself. "Clever bird indeed..."

He folded the note, and put it in his breast pocket for later.

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2013

Not long after it's first dismissal, the little blue hummingbird would buzz in front of Jayce again before perching itself on his shoulder. Whenever Jayce would try to brush it off, it would simply perch itself on the other shoulder. The hummingbird fluffs up his chest, looking quite full of himself - clearly it is aware of the quest its mistress has given it and would not leave empty-handed.

(( Subtle bump - and don't underestimate the bird! It's far more clever than you would think! ))

Valorans Outlaw

02-24-2013

Jayce stared at the bird, realizing it probably wouldn't leave until he shooed it off. He sighs, taking a small piece of paper and a pen, and wrote a quick reply.

Sounds fine to me, pick a date and time and I'll let you know if I can be there.

-Jayce

He'd put the letter in the bird's foot, and then shooed it off again.

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2013

The hummingbird let out a high-pitched chirp for the first time as it saw Jayce scribble on the piece of paper. As soon as he offered it to the bird, it promptly grasped it in its small talons to the best of its ability and flew off towards the Institute.

(( I'm not sure how to proceed after this - should I really wait a couple of days to post my character's reply, or act on it? I'm also not surre about the date and time ... halp? D: ))

Valorans Outlaw

02-24-2013

((Just do w/e.))

Shandora

02-24-2013

As time passed, things seemed to flow into it's usual course until once again, a familiar hum can be heard in the vicinity. Another hummingbird (or perhaps it's the same one from before?) began buzzing all around Jayce, frantically pecking at his suit in different locations. There was another slip of paper tied to its leg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A small note
My schedule is quite flexible, so whenever you have time, simply come by the Institute's Cafeteria and I shall be there.
-T.
PS: You ought not worry about the hummingbird - as soon as it sees that you read my note, it will fly off by its own accord.
Indeed, as soon as the message is read, the blue hummingbird lets out a four-note melody and flies to the nearby flowers where it would drink their nectar before flying back from where it came.

Valorans Outlaw

02-24-2013

Jayce nodded, and read the note, then watched the bird fly away. "Hmm..."

Valorans Outlaw

03-03-2013

((Bump.))

Unexisted

03-03-2013

So how's your date with Vi? You haven't told me about it yet.

Valorans Outlaw

03-03-2013

Jayce frowned. "What does it mean to you?"