Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Jayce

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valorans Outlaw

02-15-2013

Jayce chuckles, shaking his head. He follows the man out, and walks into the direction of Vi's office. He stops, and goes back to his door, pulling out something in his pocket, and placed it on the door.

"Feel free to leave letters or notes, I'll be back soon."

He then turns around and goes towards the direction of her office.

The Rumble

02-16-2013

Quote:
Ask Jaycë:

Rumble,

Then why stick around with us, if you don't seem to like us?

-Jayce

Jayce:

That is not an answer, however i will reply your question: I am only around humans at the League, In order to show what are the yordles capable to do, the rest of the time i stay at Bandle City.

-Rumble

Valorans Outlaw

02-17-2013

((Bump.))

I am nunu bot

02-17-2013

"Dear Jayce,

I just wanted to stop by and say, you are the handsomest devil i've ever met, except for myself ofc.

I shall enjoy pushing with you one day. pushpushpushpushpush."

-Nunu Bot

Valorans Outlaw

02-19-2013

((Bump.))

Colonel qt

02-19-2013

Breakfast of champions?????

Great Aether

02-20-2013

Quote:
Shandora:
A magnificent blue hummingbird materializes out of nowhere, carrying a small envelope in its beak. Soundlessly, it flutters in front of Jayce, trying to get his attention before dropping the letter. As soon as it hits the floor, the bird disappears in a poof of blue smoke.

The envelope is sealed with purple wax with the personal seal of a summoner you can't quite name. Opening it reveals a letter with beautiful calligraphy on high-quality parchment.

Quote:
Greetings Champion Jayce, Defender of Tomorrow,

I hope my little messenger hasn't startled you - I admit, I am unsure how to use your mailing system and since your correspondence address is a secret, I had to settle with using a little bit of magic. While there shouldn't be any harm done, I hope you do not mind.

I have been reading through your background files lately and I have to admit, the nature of the arcane crystal you were studying is intriguing. Could you tell me more about it? I have been thinking that perhaps it was a fragment of a nexus crystal, since it quite improbable for a crystal of (what I assume to be) small size could store such 'vast' power.

However, I can understand if you do not wish to answer this question in order to keep your rival from using the information for his plans - but with the destruction of the crystal itself, I doubt there could be any more harm done, could there?

Best wishes and best of luck on the current project you must be working on.

Respectfully yours,
Summoner Tybresa Farrister

P.S: Is there no other alternative for correspondence other than this so-called 'mailbot'? If not, I would have nothing against if you wish to discuss things over a cup of tea.

((Just a heads up))

Valorans Outlaw

02-20-2013

((Thanks bro.))

Valorans Outlaw

02-22-2013

Dear Summoner Tybresa,

The Mercury crystal is something that I cannot explain in a letter. I suppose discussion over a cup of tea someday would be nice.

Yours truly,
Jayce.

To answer the question about breakfast...the answer would have to be bacon and eggs.

-Jayce.

Shandora

02-22-2013

((Woops, I got confused with the Jayce's around here - thank you Debonair for the heads-up!))

A second, this time live, hummingbird flies through the door and soundlessly lands in the center of Jayce's desk. It has a small square of paper in its beak and lets it drop down before it perches itself on Jayce's shoulder and harmlessly pecks at his suit.

Quote:
A note:

Jayce,

an excellent suggestion! I am looking forward to it - whenever you have free time, simply write down when and where do you want to meet and my hummingbird will see that I get the message - he's quite a clever little bird. I would suggest the Institute's Cafeteria (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2873969) - they have great chamomile tea there.
-T.