[bug]Teemo's E

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Firrox

02-14-2013

I noticed now that Lindry's isn't procing on Toxic shot anymore, now I thought that it may have been changed so dots don't apply it anymore since it's buff but then I noticed it still worked on shrooms so that wasn't the case, now I know reapplying it off each tick would be too strong but at least fix it so that the initial non-dot damage from toxic shot applies it as it should.

General Mustache

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Liandry's Torment: Unique Passive: Dealing spell damage burns enemies for 6% of their current health as magic damage over 3 seconds.

The reason the passive burn from Liandry's Torment is not applied by Teemo's Toxic shot is simply that the ability is an "on hit" effect.

Liandry's Torment specifies that dealing "spell damage" is required to proc the Unique Passive. Since Teemo's Toxic Shot is just adding an extra effect to his attacks, this does not qualify (much like Wit's End would not proc Liandry's Torment either).

Here is a link to the Wiki page that explains it some more

Firrox

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Mustache View Post
Liandry's Torment: Unique Passive: Dealing spell damage burns enemies for 6% of their current health as magic damage over 3 seconds.

The reason the passive burn from Liandry's Torment is not applied by Teemo's Toxic shot is simply that the ability is an "on hit" effect.

Liandry's Torment specifies that dealing "spell damage" is required to proc the Unique Passive. Since Teemo's Toxic Shot is just adding an extra effect to his attacks, this does not qualify (much like Wit's End would not proc Liandry's Torment either).

Here is a link to the Wiki page that explains it some more
I see, but it is strange that it was working before this patch, but now it doesn't.

General Mustache

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

AFAIK only Teemo's Blinding Shot or Noxious Trap were triggering the Liandry's even before this. I believe it would have caused quite a stir on the forums if Toxic Shot was triggering it.

Firrox

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Mustache View Post
AFAIK only Teemo's Blinding Shot or Noxious Trap were triggering the Liandry's even before this. I believe it would have caused quite a stir on the forums if Toxic Shot was triggering it.
Well I guess I may be wrong here then, but I could have swore I remember seeing lindries proc on my targets when I was just auto attacking without them running over a shroom.