What's a Battle Bunny to do?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OoziHobo

02-14-2013

So, I thought the last nerfs to Riven put her in her place, but I guess Riot likes to keep pushing it until they break champions? The good Riven players know her passive was her main source of damage and timed auto attacks in between her abilities to take advantage of that damage. Honing this skill felt rewarding, too. But now what?

What will this nerf do for my fellow Riven players? How will you change your runes (if at all)? Is her jungle still viable?

And when will Riot stop nerfing Riven and set their sights on champions that need it? I'm looking at you Xin Zhao and Garen.

Quamic

02-14-2013

The only way to know is through experience

OhSavior

02-14-2013

I just watched the video again and it doesn't seem like too much of a change. I mained Riven for awhile up until a few weeks ago and she was still very strong if you knew how to play her. I don't see it as a nerf at all, they are just balancing her out and I respect them for that.

awkwardbowman

02-14-2013

BUFF HEIMERDINGER xD

And like Savior said, it's not that much of a nerf.It's just 5% of her additional ad traded for a larger % of her inate ad.
Let's say you're lvl 18 and have the top MOBA build. You'll have just under 300 ad. Prenerf that's 50% bonus so you deal 100 (200 bonus*.50) bonus damage. After nerf it's 135 (300*45) bonus damage. So actually, it doesn't seem like as much of a nerf. You get a bit extra damage AND if you fall behind a bit, you'll still scale your passive a bit off your base AD. So be happy! It may actually be a buff of sorts.