Manamune vs Archangels Ryze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

piepiepiepiepi47

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Which one is more preferable? Is the bonus AD from manamune even helpful at all?

MMHSTerror

02-14-2013

Well unless you decide you want to spend time auto attacking instead of spamming your Q's and W's and E's, go for Seraph's

DarkFire

02-14-2013

Most agree that Manamune does way more damage after a combo, but chunks more mana. Many players just buy both, starting with Manamune.

Gimpyloser

02-14-2013

Depends on what you need in a particular game. Build and charge the tear first while working on other items, by the time it is charged, you should know which will benefit you more in that specific game. There is no black and white build that works for all games, adjustments to builds must be made, and the choice between these two items are a big part of that adjustment for Ryze.

Red Ryu

02-14-2013

While I prefer Archangels, there is a time and place to build manamune.

Blazdog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

I mean late game and you have the money i would build it just for the extra mana you get when you max it out but its not worth it really

GlyphTsen

02-14-2013

Just remember, if you go to build both, you need to build both up separately.

In any event, Seraph is better for defense, Muramana better for offense, so choose whichever is best for the situation (though I would lead toward Seraph first in most cases since it still adds significant offense, but that may just be my play-style).

Kholdstare13

02-14-2013

Until they rework the evolving system, you should build manamune, and archangel's immediately after muramana evolves.

If we had a system, say turning evolution into an active on the item so you can pick which/when to evolve, you would want AA first, then manamune when the stacks are near full to evolve first.

Hey, @Riot, Why NOT change the evolutions to an ACTIVE that does the same thing, but at the user's control?

footfoe

02-14-2013

the muramana passive does more damage than the AP from archangels i assume? How significant is the ability power. How significant is the increased power of his basic attacks?

Dark Kuno

02-14-2013

You don't by Manamune for the autoattack damage.

you buy it on Ryze because Muramana will proc bonus %mana based damage on all of his abilities.