Everyone going mid!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slim713

02-14-2013

Last night me and my team didn't have this planned but decided to try it out anyway, but on the last game of the night we decided to tell the 2 randoms to go middle with us and try to go for a win by just smashing mid lane....started out well ended in complete failure lol. Has anyone had any success doing this? If so please share any tips on how you accomplished it.

Here's the link to the video of the game
(If you don't wanna here us going delirious in vent turn off the sound)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cj45Sy0EdA

ShmellMopWho

02-14-2013

Me and my friends had a game where we all went mid, we won in 14 minutes. Our team was Sona, Ashe, Graves, Leblanc,KogMaw. We all took Barrier or Heal and Revive, kogmaw would use his slow, ashe would volley, graves would buckshot, killing the whole wave instantly. everyone stacked doran blades even leblanc and sona, with banner of command and that one item that stops turret shots it was was actually pretty easy to win. and now the cat is out of the bag

Shamble

02-14-2013

If the other team reacts smart, they can hold mid with 3 champions, at least to the inhibitor turret, while pushing the other two lanes and getting free farm. I don't see this happen often, but i've rarely seen it turn out well for the team that goes all mid.

ShmellMopWho

02-14-2013

The team we played against tried to but the pushing ability we had is too much we would end up just killing all 3, we had 3 towers by 7 minutes

Slim713

02-14-2013

Think we might try again with the strat listed above tonight was a fun experience

ROKAF JE

02-14-2013

Yeah... it's actually really throws people off if you prepare yourself.
Last time I did this was in ranked, Silver Div 1, 16 minute victory.
Heimerdinger Zed Nidalee Janna and Kog

Bakery

02-14-2013

Every time we all go mid, bot and top lane are always gone in like 15 minutes LOL!

Slim713

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROKAF JE View Post
Yeah... it's actually really throws people off if you prepare yourself.
Last time I did this was in ranked, Silver Div 1, 16 minute victory.
Heimerdinger Zed Nidalee Janna and Kog
yeah sadly we didn't plan this, we had a great 3v3 win before this and we like F**k it lol
we got very close tho

first time Vayne

02-14-2013

you need strong, ranged, early game champs with high poke.

and pray they don't have a healer.

As for your game, you didn't have enough poke to push their whole team out from under the turret. Then they had the better lvl 1 for tower defense and the early team fights. Also, they had a Blitz. O.o

Slim713

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by anAmishLady View Post
you need strong, ranged, early game champs with high poke.

and pray they don't have a healer.

As for your game, you didn't have enough poke to push their whole team out from under the turret. Then they had the better lvl 1 for tower defense and the early team fights. Also, they had a Blitz. O.o
yeah like i said we didn't have this planned, ill take your info into consideration tho fpr sure thanks