if you arent dominating at lower tiers then you arent ready for the higher tiers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CiT0

Master Recruiter

02-14-2013

sorry but it happens there is plenty of games where i do even with my lane but another lane just did well i just think sometimes i should have just made better descions or i couldve got an extra kill.

ex i was blitzcrank for a game, had first pick team told me to grab him and when i told them ok lets swap and when the time came no one wanted to swap.

So me and MF went bot i missed some grabs but she ended up 4-0-2 with me 0-0-6 in lane but our ryze went 0-8-1 vs oriana maybe i couldve land more grabs to push us a to a better lead well i just got raged at saying fail BC learn grabs (like he is available every game), just chalk it up and just try harder next game,

I feel as tho if i cant completely dominate my lane then maybe im not good enough for the next tier yet. I was 18-10 silver 1 dropped to silver 2 yesterday 19-18 and i just loked at my numbers and i just didnt play in a dominating fashion just ok , 0-0 or 1-0 in lane then team fights things just turn bad

tldr : if you arent dominating at lower tiers then you arent plat and diamond matierial

The Doss Boss

02-14-2013

I agree, and that is why I am in bronze league, I have some games where I do very well (score wise) then others where I don't do so hot. I know that even tho bronze has a lot of trolls and afk I have to get better and work harder to climb out of it and that is what I am trying to do.

Best of luck.

wbattery

02-14-2013

Except, I think you can only do so much as an individual. After all this is a team game.

Rough Divider

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbattery View Post
Except, I think you can only do so much as an individual. After all this is a team game.
To a point yeah, but if someone is just obviously better they can and will carry a game by themselves, I have a friend who is Plat V on his main and he was playing his smurf with me and well, I felt embarrassed for the other team.

Zinzon

02-14-2013

The best to carry a team is to play a CC champion. It force cohesion. A godly blitzcrank can force comeback/cohesion cause they know that he will grab most of the time and thus feed his team and force his team to follow him.

IceCreamSammich

02-14-2013

14/0/15 Anivia against Veigar mid, yet still lost. Just couldn't carry with top and jungle feeding. Most times, I play support and help get the ADC get fed, but that is not enough most times. 1 person cannot 'carry' a team of feeders. A support cannot 'carry' a whole team.. As Thresh, I actually ended up 8/0/27 and was called a n00b. The reason? I had so many kills. My ADC was dead so often that it was up to me to hold the lane. If my ADc overextends, chases, or just has poor positioning..the BEST support in the universe can't keep him alive, yet that loss was blamed on me because my ADC died 15 times.

SeCKS Egai

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCreamSammich View Post
14/0/15 Anivia against Veigar mid, yet still lost. Just couldn't carry with top and jungle feeding. Most times, I play support and help get the ADC get fed, but that is not enough most times. 1 person cannot 'carry' a team of feeders. A support cannot 'carry' a whole team.. As Thresh, I actually ended up 8/0/27 and was called a n00b. The reason? I had so many kills. My ADC was dead so often that it was up to me to hold the lane. If my ADc overextends, chases, or just has poor positioning..the BEST support in the universe can't keep him alive, yet that loss was blamed on me because my ADC died 15 times.
Yeah you can only do so much as one person.