Shaco and ap yi not played anymore

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Victor Marte

02-14-2013

AP Yi was not OP at all, nor was shaco. Both were nerfed and now I've yet to see them in any normal or ranked game. Dead champions now?

TidesOfLogan

Recruiter

02-14-2013

Sure hope so. I've personally still seen them a lot.

Gimpyloser

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor Marte View Post
AP Yi was not OP at all, nor was shaco. Both were nerfed and now I've yet to see them in any normal or ranked game. Dead champions now?
I haven't seen Shaco, but still see a few AP Yi's. I agree AP Yi wasn't OP. Shaco needed some adjustment. He was too strong early and fell off mid/late game. Typical Riot in nerfing them to undesirability though. Riot's champion balance tactic seems to go as follows: Release a mediocre or even bad champ(Vi, Thresh) because people will buy it no matter what. After a month or so buff him to OP status(Vi), more people will buy him. Later nerf him to uselessness(Rengar). Rinse and repeat.

MMHSTerror

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimpyloser View Post
I haven't seen Shaco, but still see a few AP Yi's. I agree AP Yi wasn't OP. Shaco needed some adjustment. He was too strong early and fell off mid/late game. Typical Riot in nerfing them to undesirability though. Riot's champion balance tactic seems to go as follows: Release a mediocre or even bad champ(Vi, Thresh) because people will buy it no matter what. After a month or so buff him to OP status(Vi), more people will buy him. Later nerf him to uselessness(Rengar). Rinse and repeat.
Thresh is a god, people just don't know how to use him well yet

A Pillòw

02-14-2013

Seen a Shaco just the other day and that guy carried us. He played jungle but from the time he took red and blue, he didn't stop ganking. He just rolled from lane to lane killing over and over.

Onimus Terlain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Sounds like everyone's gaming experience improved then.

There was nothing OP about AP Yi or Shaco.

But god did they make this game unenjoyable to play.

footfoe

02-14-2013

Play AD Yi.

thats how he was supposed to be played anyways.

KazaLyn Shao

02-14-2013

AP Yi is still good. He didn't need a nerf, but his nerf was 90% ineffective. Shaco, on the other hand, is dead as a door nail. I haven't seen any since the patch.

TidesOfLogan

Recruiter

02-14-2013

They actually never buffed Vi, just fixed her bugs. Shaco is still quite strong when it comes to early ganking. It seems as though I've been seeing him MORE after the patch. He just doesn't faceroll as hard in solo queue now. And ap yi needed his nerf. A 4.0 scaling AP ratio? Quite insane during laning phase, which is why he needed the nerf. His only counter was hard cc which most AP mids lack.

TealNinje

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onimus Terlain View Post
Sounds like everyone's gaming experience improved then.

There was nothing OP about AP Yi or Shaco.

But god did they make this game unenjoyable to play.
They did?

What?