Ask The Purple Doctor

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTheMundo

02-14-2013

Mundo is bent over his worktable, examining a, now quite disfigured, pig. He notices someone walking into his labrotory and turns.

Hello Summoners! Mundo has made Forum so you can ask Mundo tons of questions and Mundo can awnser them! Isn't it great! ((I am now an RPer... Yeah!))

AskTheMundo

02-14-2013

Mundo becomes impatient! ((bump))

Dear Urgot

02-14-2013

Madman, what kind of *wheeeze* experiments do you perform on your test subjects? Have you ever resurrected someone like how Pididly resurrected me?

Colonel qt

02-14-2013

Mundo,

WHATS YOUR BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS

AskTheMundo

02-14-2013

Mundo usually see how bodies work. See how strong muscles are. How long they last with cleaver in back. Mundo actually trying to figure how to resurrect. Imagine one experiment always tested. Mundo think will be interesting.

Breakfast? Mundo usally like fresh sliced sausage from latest experiment. Also, Mundo like cup of orange juice. Mundo see why Pirate Man eat oranges.

AskTheMundo

02-15-2013

((bump))

Shiyunava

02-15-2013

Snowy jumps around Mundo in fox form. In his mouth was raw meat he pawed at Mundo and put it on a plate. His paw pushed the plate towards Mundo.

AskTheMundo

02-15-2013

Mundo looks at the fox surprised that it got in the room. He looks at the meat. Ho, ho! Fox knows what Mundo like! Mundo won't experiment! Mundo picks up the meat and sticks it in the near by mini-fridge.

Shiyunava

02-15-2013

Snowy sat down and watched Mundo. So you like the gift? he said mink-linking.

AskTheMundo

02-15-2013

((I just saw that MadDr.Mundo posted 2 days ago so i'll just resign since he's still posting.))

12345 ... 11