fizz much....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Th3Wise0ne

02-14-2013

is it just me or is people playing fizz more often....his trickster is really annoying espically when he has his ulti
anyways...do any of u guys find him kinda over powered lately???..i remember playing mid with ahri, he didnt even have that much ap and he was literally slaughtering me. and ahri is my main for ranking too

Z The Slayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Fizz does deal massive damage, but multiple forms of CC and range take him down well. He also has a tough time farming, so constantly harass him with your ball when you get into lane. Eventually, he'll use his jump to evade it. Once you know his jump is off cooldown, send out your charm and your homing shots. I would actually avoid leveling up her ball too much, since you won't be able to land too many of those once he gets his E.

Look into rushing an abyssal scepter.

AcornGames

02-14-2013

I don't find him OP at all. Hes a snowball champ. Unless he gets champion kills he falls behind quickly because of his low farm. a good strategy might be to just out CS him. Like Slayer said CC will destroy him. If he pushes the lane too much, try and charm him into your turret. MR also helps alot because ALL of his skills apply Magic damage. When im feeling too sluggish to play fizz I play soraka which counters him pretty well.

She starts off with 16 bonus MR, can silence him which means he cant initiate his combo, and does pretty decent damage

Fizz has to play smart, and you have to play smarter!