Morellonomicon - Ohmwrecker Question?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kenny12153

02-14-2013

Who are they viable on? I saw them both mentioned in patch preview but I've never seen anyone really use them! Can someone give me 1-2 champs who could use one of these items?

Kenny12153

02-14-2013

bump.

Kenny12153

02-14-2013

buuuuuuuuuummmppp.

Kenny12153

02-14-2013

Buuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmppppppppppppp

workthecorners

02-14-2013

Morellonomicon has been a fairly strong ap item for supports who spam abilites (sona) builds out of kages

Ohmwrecker hasnt been used for the reasons they stated in the video but now it might be used by a few supports but i still think shurelya will be better late game

i dont think their fix will make it viable because the reason you buy philo is for the gp10 and the only use i see in ohm is maybe a early tower dive forcing you to get rid of your philo early

Nakawaka

02-14-2013

Ohmwrecker feels more like a mid game item for its price. The stats aren't too bad.

Maybe it works well if your team has lots of early game champions like Leblanc and might create a bigger incentive for roaming support. You surprise roam to a lane with your squishy glass cannon and get her a kill just like that with a planned tower dive.

PwnerSauce

02-14-2013

Rush morellonomicon on lux with 20% cdr from runes and masteries. 40% CDR at 8-12 min is really strong. I prefer this over athenes.

Odex

02-14-2013

Honestly Ohmwreker feels more like a jungle assassin item now, what with building out of a philo that assassins like to have so that they get gold while waiting for a gank. Like an Elise or Evelyn coming in to kill you and popping this while you hug your tower.

LogicalTautology

02-14-2013

Philo stone is just so bad on Junglers though right now. Spirit Stone is just so much better, and the only time I build Philo Stone is on Junglers that absolutely need Reverie to be effective (ie Skarner, that's it).