League of nothing but health?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fae Sorceres

02-14-2013

No one plays champions that are fun, they just go with champions that have health bars that are nothing but tiny squares.

Carnageqt

02-14-2013

League of Warmogs

Hepotitus

02-14-2013

What's stopping you from picking a champion that has little to no health? So long as it's not a ranked game I say feel free to play however you like with whatever champ you like. I've gone AP tryndamere top, Ap Trist bot, Teemo all over with that global taunt. It's just a matter of having fun.

FYI, ap trynd isn't that fun so I'd avoid that one.

Romantic Metro

02-14-2013

zed support lol surprisingly fun. especially if the support is squishy too.

thegoat21

02-14-2013

so true its sort of a good thing low elo players have figured out stack health stick on the adc and try to zone him

OhSavior

02-14-2013

I don't see the problem with having a lot of health, the harder it is for the enemy team to kill you the better off you and your team are. Just because you have to work a little harder to kill someone doesn't mean it is game breaking.

Fizz On My Carry

02-14-2013

Health isn't that bad. Learn champions that counter health like Vayne and AP Varus which is fun. Vayne just goes one two three uh oh there goes an addition 7% of your max hp. As for Ap Varus, late game he just goes one two three hit with a skill there goes 45% of your health(without resistances of course). That's without the dfg's. But seriously, I kinda like the league of warmogs, they do less damage and I can burst, My guess is riot is trying to stray away from other mobas like dota 2 and hon where burst can be so insane people can 1v5.