Got demoted

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blink596

02-13-2013

I got demoted from silver to bronze because of the update this is unfair i want my division back

PrfsrChaos

02-14-2013

The go earn it, quit whining on the forums and play some games.

Druthox

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrfsrChaos View Post
The go earn it, quit whining on the forums and play some games.
Couldn't disagree more.
If he got demoted because of the servers shut down, then he deserves to be promoted back to silver...
The same shi... THING happened to me, duo to massive DCs earlier this week, I got demoted to silver V and still riot haven't said shi... ANYTHING about it.

We have the right to "whine" on forums, if you don't like it, then quit the forums.

Atil

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Druthox View Post
Couldn't disagree more.
If he got demoted because of the servers shut down, then he deserves to be promoted back to silver...
The same shi... THING happened to me, duo to massive DCs earlier this week, I got demoted to silver V and still riot haven't said shi... ANYTHING about it.

We have the right to "whine" on forums, if you don't like it, then quit the forums.
Instead of whining about it how about open a well organized thread and give an explanation as to what happened.

The Doss Boss

02-14-2013

Also there was a big blue notification at the top that said the ranked games would be disabled. while yes I agree that this does suck that he lost his silver he should have not played that close to the cut off.

I am not saying you deserve to be in bronze now but you should have thought that a game could roll over into that time where it was to be shut down. Sad but..........

DefinitelyNotADC

02-14-2013

You CAN'T drop a tier sooooo.....

Risantir

02-14-2013

yeah you cant drop a tier, so its a bug