Garen OP who agree with this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foulsallday

02-14-2013

Garen is OP.

A good Garen can beat a teemo early game anyways. Also... Garen with the ULT + IGNITE combo at 6 can kill anyone who isn't aware of it at top lane.

ImANoobInLeague

02-14-2013

sounds to me that you need to buy cho'gath, 3aoe, and 2 hard cc's and then there is his natural tankyness when max feasted or use feast on garen when ever possible, nothing beats a good ole pure damage ulti. (also cho is ap and garen is ad, just buy some armor and ap, garen has no choice but to get mres)

ROKAF JE

02-14-2013

Another Garen op thread?
His kit is so simple and easily countered.

Garden can't ever touch kennen

Cho doesn't have 2 hard CCs

With move quick and blind, teemo has no problems kiting and poking garen

Another "I don't want to learn he's just op nobody beats him ever please nerf" thread. There's already another on page 1.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3117584

ChillxIGotThis

02-14-2013

They LITERALLY just got done reworking him to what he is now. Garen couldn't be more balanced.

Inishi

02-14-2013

Any champion can be countered. Before sending your bill of preparation H to riot, google it. Find ways to deal with him. I play garen pretty often, and he is great against many champs, and he is countered pretty badly by others.

The Doss Boss

02-14-2013

Garen is really strong. SPIN TO WIN!

He is tough to lane against but it is still possible to win the lane.

Zeraphicus

02-14-2013

Garen is strong, and like Darius, if he can get jungle help early against his counters early he can face roll them. That's what's bad about these guys singed included. Its their kill potential plus how well they can farm and come back. Late game Garen isn't that great.

bhalbur

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by trissfall View Post
im an avid garen player, and the fact that you think that kennen counters him just shows that you are not doin it right. if you want to counter garen you have to go teemo or somewhere along those lines
lol how does kennen not counter garen.... omg hes charging at me!!!! stunned.... free damage... omg hes healing!!!! AA.... o it stopped.... omg i missed my Q i cant stun him!!!! E away.... garen is so easy to kite....

bhalbur

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foulsallday View Post
Garen is OP.

A good Garen can beat a teemo early game anyways. Also... Garen with the ULT + IGNITE combo at 6 can kill anyone who isn't aware of it at top lane.

lol against a good teemo.... no way ever.... only with jungle ganks.... how r you going to get to him.... flash? o wait teemo brought flash too dam you have no way

Zombiemaster

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foulsallday View Post
Garen is OP.

ANYONE with a combo can kill anyone that isn't aware of their combo.