Garen OP who agree with this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ULTIMATE TERRA12

02-13-2013

garen is one of the tankiest champions in the entire game he destroys most tops even ones that counter him, his late game is unbearable he just spins around wrecking everything, i have tried kennen to counter him but yeah i destroy him early and mid game, comes late game hes stacking mr armor and hp and kills everyone dat ulti.

first time Vayne

02-13-2013

Wait.

There are champs that counter Garen? >.>

trissfall

02-14-2013

im an avid garen player, and the fact that you think that kennen counters him just shows that you are not doin it right. if you want to counter garen you have to go teemo or somewhere along those lines

DoleMangoJuice

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by trissfall View Post
im an avid garen player, and the fact that you think that kennen counters him just shows that you are not doin it right. if you want to counter garen you have to go teemo or somewhere along those lines
Wait, you're telling me that I have to go as some OP char just to beat a garen? Hmm, so what does that say about Garen?

Personally though, Garen is a pain to play against these days with the League of Warmogs, my suggestions is a dumb one, just high utility crowd control champs. Good luck.

NiceDynamite

02-14-2013

Garen is a tank. Your best bet isnt to kill him. It's to avoid him and kill everyone around him.

workthecorners

02-14-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...t=garen&page=2

and did someone just call teemo op?

TheFakeSit

02-14-2013

lol.

Romantic Metro

02-14-2013

Cho does a good job with garen. he has a decent poke with his e and he has a silent and knock up. Plus cho's ult does a good amount of damage.

Soarin4Vengeance

02-14-2013

I find that Garen is over all just insane.
1. He has a free cleanse/speed boost
2. He has an aoe damage ability.
3. He gains armor and magic resist passively.
4. His passive makes laning against him extremely difficult
5. In fights he would otherwise lose, he has a button he can press to win a fight(his ult).

Even characters with high armor pen/shred have a hard time against him, usually due to his combination of durability and damage.

workthecorners

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soarin4Vengeance View Post
I find that Garen is over all just insane.
1. He has a free cleanse/speed boost
2. He has an aoe damage ability.
3. He gains armor and magic resist passively.
4. His passive makes laning against him extremely difficult
5. In fights he would otherwise lose, he has a button he can press to win a fight(his ult).

Even characters with high armor pen/shred have a hard time against him, usually due to his combination of durability and damage.
1 His "cleanse" is also his only inniation
2 He lacks ANY cc so starting fights (thats usually the tanks job) is left to someone else
3 If he DOES start a fight (dive into the other team) agienst a compatiant team they will go right by him and kill his squishies
-by the time he kills your ashe his team will be dead
or
hard cc (taric chogath janna are some supports) that can stop him in his tracks
<and i say supports because the rest of your team can dive theirs>

Basically dont let him get fed...yes he is a good tank but he has no teamfight presence besides spinning in the middle of your team

this is why he is almost never played by the pros