Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Consumables

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wyther

02-13-2013

Consumables aren't...being consumed.
Playing VI with Neon Vi skin. I have machete + other items (2-5 slots full) and a consumable in 6th slot. Use consumable (place ward, use elixir), and it disappears from my inv. If I go to shop, it still shows consumable in 6th slot, and won't let me buy anything, even if I have gold.
http://i.imgur.com/pWr1GY5.jpg

Selling machete cleared the 6th slot and slot machete was in. No idea if selling other items would do the same.

General Mustache

02-14-2013

This is a known issue and Riot is working to resolve this ASAP. A quick workaround for the time being is to move a different item into the consumable's slot, this will remove the "ghost" item.

Icypolefreak

02-14-2013

Quote:
General Mustache:
This is a known issue and Riot is working to resolve this ASAP. A quick workaround for the time being is to move a different item into the consumable's slot, this will remove the "ghost" item.

if only people read my stickied post