Who sides with who in Noxus?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alex3omg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Aight so assuming you've got Swain, Darius, LeBlanc in one corner and Katarina and Talon in the other- where do the other Noxians go? What about champions from other cities? Do the Zaunites pick a side? Do the Demacians, etc?

Tell me your thoughts! If it came down to a 5v5 battle on the fields of justice, what champions would you want to see on either side?

moogle890

02-15-2013

Cassi would probably go with her sister and Talon.
Draven would probably go with his brother.
Jarvan and Garen might side with Katarina.

HellComet

02-15-2013

They would all go to the same side because talon and katarina are good little noxians who listen to the high command

Lord Mordor

02-16-2013

Team Swain
Leblanc - partner
Darius - loyal general
Sion - will follow military (Swain current military head)
Urgot - see above
Draven - will follow whoever can give him the best exposure, Swain is in better position for this

Vladimir - no real preference, but Swain can offer him more
Singed, Warwick, Mundo - Swain current leader of Noxus, they will follow him
all mercenary champions - Swain as head of state can pay them more

High Chancellor Vessaria - is either completely in League with Swain, or at the very least supports him.

Team Katarina
Talon - follows her father, seeminly loyal enough to family
Cassiopeia - loyal to family

Garen - supports Kat
Jarvan - HATES swain
other official Demacian military champions - if they had to pick, would side with katarina, just to destabalize Noxus, not out of actual support for Kat
(demacians thought would not likely be able to pledge support, as it would be seen as an act of war and would then face League action, also would still not actually support anything Katarina represents)

any kind of revolt Katarina might hope to create would have to be "cloak and dagger" style....she does not have anywhere CLOSE to the support that Swain has

Ill Darkistino

02-16-2013

Does Twitch count as a Noxian? He was born there...

Birdy51

02-16-2013

Nope, check again my good man. Twitch is a Zaunite through and through.

Spaghadeity

02-19-2013

I'm not sure Katarina even hates or dislikes Swain. (Does she? I may have missed that.)

I'm sure she distrusts him because she believes he knows what happened to her father though.

Lonjanis

02-19-2013

Leblanc isn't really a part of team swain. I mean she did aid him, but she leads her own faction, and any allegiance with swain would be temporary at best.

Holydemonhero

02-20-2013

While LB does have her agenda, both of them are on first name bases and Swain know alot about the Black Rose. They are definitely in cahoots and I think they know enough about each other that if either would betray the other both would go down.

Ask Tyrant Swain

02-20-2013

If I recall, Swain was associates with Katarina's father. Read LB's judgement. LB does not like General Du Couteau, whilst Swain seems to favor him.
Besides, since Swain is the leader of Noxus, shouldn't Kat follow the Sion and Urgot path, at least a bit?

You might have her confused with Riven.