Dear Riot: My thoughts on Ahri

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riftic

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cater0mcf View Post
I'm not sure how much Ahri have you been playing lately, but the cooldowns on her ultimate is 110/95/80.
You're right. My bad. With a post this large, I knew something like that would slip through. Thanks for pointing it out.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baughwssery

02-14-2013

OP has no idea what he is talking about. Ahri can fit the role of an assassin or a mage, as Cereal pointed out. She is a great teamfighter with an enormous presence. Why? Because she can nuke the entire with her spells while being clear out of harms way. People look at her ratios and think they are trash. Have you ever thrown an orb into an entire team and have all of them down 500 health? And think about it. The orbs are so spammable, so every 6 secs, you down them for another 500. It adds up quickly. And thats not to mention the potential of foxfire and her spirit rush. Her passive can kick in multiple times during a teamfight, giving her a huge edge when she passes her orb through the whole team again. She can disrupt any target with her charm, giving her team a 1.75sec 4v5 (and like all things on league, every millisecond counts). Ahri is perhaps one of the top balanced champions in the game. If she gets a buff, it would probably be some sort of passive ability (much like cereal suggested).