Kassadin VS Fizz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoccerMom20x6

02-13-2013

Is it possible to beat a level 30 kassadin as a low 20's fizz? The kassadin started the game with about 50 AP (crazy?!?). He was taking about 1/4 of my life per spell and just totally dominated the lane....Please help me figure out how to beat kassadins, there are a lot of them this week

Hentai Bagel

02-14-2013

Look AP means nothing. I went Kat with 16 AP early game and never touch AP until lvl 13 and Mal had 38 AP early game. Fizz also doesn't need AP to kill. It just take timing to land your ult and your trickster. You should try new items such as getting spell vamp.

Bulbasaur Man

02-14-2013

I play Kassadin quite a bit and what i find annoying when playing Fizz is that he uses trickster everytime I throw my q, try to time you trickster so that you dodge his q completely and then retaliate with your full combo, he'll be forced to tele away with his ult

Elcmab

02-14-2013

well if u cant beat them in lane fizz is great at ganking. try to bait him into jumping an u then tag him with the fish an he should be all urs to kill. but i play atk speed fizz so that silence wont do much to me

SoccerMom20x6

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulbasaur Man View Post
I play Kassadin quite a bit and what i find annoying when playing Fizz is that he uses trickster everytime I throw my q, try to time you trickster so that you dodge his q completely and then retaliate with your full combo, he'll be forced to tele away with his ult
Ah I see...So when he throws Q, I can use my Trickster offensively and jump onto him while simultaneously avoiding the Q, and then hit him as well??? Nice!

Fluffy1

02-14-2013

50 AP start is only good on champs who can abuse it, in kass's case he doesnt have the mana to keep up that barrage for long, just dodge his Q and make him use his E to harrass wasting his mana even more

Fiel Servidor

02-14-2013

Fizz counters Kassadin, period,

LazyStyle

03-17-2013

-fizz doesnt counter kassadin
-okay kassadin is my main ik so much about him
-yes i usually start with 48 ap without dorans ring (very op) and i can harass as long as i want cause of my "w" the passive is that when attacking opponents i gain mana so if u want kassadin to not harass, -keep him from farming (even though farming isnt needed much)
-kill him before lvl 6 at least once
-the big thing about fizz is he auto attacks, they can hurt,but against kass, his "w" active, (improves his auto attacks ) auto attacks are useless against him.
-so rely on abilities, and mana re-gen for you to be able to harass a bit
KASSADIN COUNTERS FIZZ PPL

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2013

No, Fizz counters Kass

Coming from a diamond player.