Twitch's Ult Basics MISS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xTenshou

02-13-2013

Hi, i never upload nothing in forums of LOL but i must tell that every time i use Twitch and use his ult, when i hit someone that is not exactly straight on me, basics miss completely, like if i never wasnt doing nothing, animation is good, but, no damage, no poison stacks, no nothing.

Icypolefreak

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTenshou View Post
Hi, i never upload nothing in forums of LOL but i must tell that every time i use Twitch and use his ult, when i hit someone that is not exactly straight on me, basics miss completely, like if i never wasnt doing nothing, animation is good, but, no damage, no poison stacks, no nothing.
your question is a bit confusing, where you hitting someone you right clicked on and it did no damage? or the person behind him?

xTenshou

02-14-2013

Ok i will explain with more details. think about bot lane, ur twitch, and u see the enemy jungler trying to gank u... if u try to hit the enemy jungler, it is not straight from twitch, understand? so, in that case, if i hit,run,hit,run, what i would do is nothing. no damage, its like , only animation, no damage.
The only way to use correctly his ult, is when there is a teamfight....
and one thing more i discovered too about twitch's ult. when the target is far from twitch, but not far from his total range (basic range+ult range), and you can hit once or both meanwhile ur target is running, basics miss too, its like, u cant hit ur target with ur basics without ult, because he is far, but with ur ult u can, but the distance is so long that basics miss. i hope u understand, u may notice this is not my main language

Matthevv

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Yes Twitch's ult can be dodged and this is by design. Even though they are auto attacks it is meant to be a "spray and pray" which means you are inaccurate. If your opponent is skilled enough they can dodge your auto attacks when your ult is on.

xTenshou

02-14-2013

but his ult are not skillshots.. they are 100% accurate such as all basic attacks...

Icypolefreak

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthevv View Post
Yes Twitch's ult can be dodged and this is by design. Even though they are auto attacks it is meant to be a "spray and pray" which means you are inaccurate. If your opponent is skilled enough they can dodge your auto attacks when your ult is on.
Spot on, Yes twitch ulti can be dodged, someone such as singed with his ulti activated and ghost on, can effectly dodge his ulti from afar