Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungle and Middle Lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iCanTryToLift

02-15-2013

And what is up with your rune page? Why do you have 3 BLANK rune pages? I'd understand 2, but 3? That's just ....

dettol

02-15-2013

Quote:
laxjoh:
dettol are you trolling?

=========
Wall of texts
=========

Also, Teemo sucks.

sure let me be the troller then

u see what i mean by people following meta blindly
laxjoh is a good example.

dettol

02-15-2013

Quote:
Noble1213:
There is a right way to play the game and a wrong way .. although u can make any champion work 1 game it won't work every game. This is why ppl look at the pro players to define the meta or experiment themselves.

watch this: A History of the League of Legends Meta (and S3 Predictions/advice)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nlrf7E72-GM

and don't take all the hate too seriously .. some ppl can be intolerant to new players.

interesting video i will watch it when im free

dettol

02-15-2013

Quote:
iCanTryToLift:
Bro, if you think you are that good or "skilled" with a champ like teemo (who doesn't take much skill), 1v1 teemo on teemo, then you can have your talk.

I hate players like you. With this sort of attitude and stubbornness, you will not advance in skill or become a better player in general. You're going to be one of those players in normals who have no rank games with 1300 wins but still feed constantly.

As far as I checked, I never see people complain about me going mid teemo.

another good example of blindy meta follower
why not u 1 v 1 me Super Street Fighter IV because thats a real 1 v 1 game while LOL is a TEAM game.

dettol

02-15-2013

Quote:
iCanTryToLift:
And what is up with your rune page? Why do you have 3 BLANK rune pages? I'd understand 2, but 3? That's just ....

thank you for stalking my profile and i believe u can see that i havent reach level 30.
so i dont have to explain much here

ps: dettol isnt my main account