Jungle and Middle Lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CiT0

Master Recruiter

02-14-2013

your plan is all well and good but you realize that there are 4 other people on the team and if they do not agree with your plan then you raging at them doesnt help at all calling them noobs and sheep for following meta which there is nothing wrong with

footfoe

02-14-2013

in a game i played in ranked a lulu top killed our garen twice in a row.

i was just in disbelief.

keyofw

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dettol View Post
Jungle
Jungle is good if you know what u are doing! Jungling the whole match without helping team i call u "Jungle Noob". And very often many jungler are Jungle Noob. They freaky do not help lane!!
Yeah, don't call your teammates noobs, unless you like losing/being frivolously reported to Tribunal.

dettol

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiT0 View Post
your plan is all well and good but you realize that there are 4 other people on the team and if they do not agree with your plan then you raging at them doesnt help at all calling them noobs and sheep for following meta which there is nothing wrong with
so u alway call your team noobs?

dettol

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyofw View Post
Yeah, don't call your teammates noobs, unless you like losing/being frivolously reported to Tribunal.
so u alway jungle and dont help lane?

Bakery

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dettol View Post
so u alway jungle and dont help lane?
LOOOL i would call that the worst jungler every or he's probably trolling

laxjoh

02-14-2013

dettol are you trolling?

First of all, 2 mids in the beginning DON'T work because mid and top are solo lanes for a reason. You want them to gain as much experience as possible whereas the bottom lane is secluded, easier to ward to secure against ganks, and ADC is very squishy so the support will accompany that lane with the carry. Of course, if you are amazing at the game like Phreak, you will be able to play any champ in any role. However, the build you are employing on Teemo/the strategy you are using/the method you are using to play will only be effective where you are at now because you are playing against scrubs who still don't even understand the fundamentals of the game.

There's this saying; A beginner bot is worse than 1st time players and Intermediate bots are better than most NEW level 30s with less than 300 games under their belt. Intermediate bots are also very easy IMO. So this should automatically tell you that even MANY level 30s do not know how to play the game and don't know basic fundamentals of the game. I'm fine with sharing anti-meta/unorthodox builds or strategies but what makes you think anyone will listen to your pathetic post especially after disrespecting a lot of people on the forums already?

Also, Teemo sucks. He goes top most of the time because he counters many top lane champions. Other than lane counters and I guess backdooring, Teemo isn't great. He can go mid but I prefer a more valuable AP mid or AD bruiser champs that can make more of an impact in team fights.

Noble1213

02-14-2013

There is a right way to play the game and a wrong way .. although u can make any champion work 1 game it won't work every game. This is why ppl look at the pro players to define the meta or experiment themselves.

watch this: A History of the League of Legends Meta (and S3 Predictions/advice)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nlrf7E72-GM

and don't take all the hate too seriously .. some ppl can be intolerant to new players.

0rokana

02-14-2013

There is such a thing as calls. The frustrating and childish thing that I see ALL the time in ques goes something like this

Summoner 1: mid!
Summoner 2: top!
Summoner 3: mid
Summoner 1: Hey, sorry Summoner 3, I already called mid, would you be able to fill something else?
Summoner 3: nah, pick>call.

Absolute tossers. People should know how to play ALL roles and should be able to fill what positions are needed, however, people should also be able to call their preferred role and have others work around it. If you get outcalled, then you go to your next best role or whatever else needs to be filled.

The only people that play by pick order are trolls.

iCanTryToLift

02-15-2013

Bro, if you think you are that good or "skilled" with a champ like teemo (who doesn't take much skill), 1v1 teemo on teemo, then you can have your talk.

I hate players like you. With this sort of attitude and stubbornness, you will not advance in skill or become a better player in general. You're going to be one of those players in normals who have no rank games with 1300 wins but still feed constantly.

As far as I checked, I never see people complain about me going mid teemo.