Jungle and Middle Lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dettol

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonedPeace View Post
Look kid, the bottom line is that you use champs that don't really fit where you are using them. You can win as many normals as possible with those weird breaking the meta picks, but if you try to play ranked with Hecarim mid, you will lose, you will experience an infinite amount of rage, and you will dig yourself into the depths of "elo hell"
look kid. are u raging now?

PoisonedPeace

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dettol View Post
look kid. are u raging now?
lol what?
If you think thats rage just stay away from ranked forever.
You came here trying to prove a point. Your point is valid...for low level blind pick. Thats about it.

dettol

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonedPeace View Post
lol what?
If you think thats rage just stay away from ranked forever.
You came here trying to prove a point. Your point is valid...for low level blind pick. Thats about it.
lol? and u are off topic

Wiltsee

02-13-2013

Fish You!

HolidayRush

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

*Headesk*

dettol

02-13-2013

u are acting no more like a senior

Cyreniti

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

I get the feeling you came to the forums to troll as being one in game was not enough for you.

Romantic Metro

02-14-2013

Those picks can work especially at blind pick lower levels. I'm just saying more often than not you will face a team that rips through that kinda stuff. Hec is nice fed and frankly any champ is, but you want the champs that can carry strong to be fed the most. I'm also not the biggest fan of the meta but trust me when I say it's there for a reason. Everyone nitpicks this game to pieces to figure out an advantage and then it becomes copy cat over time. Also yea have fun and change it up, but make sure to talk to the team. Other people are here to play the game, and part of their fun is to take it competitively and want to ensure the best team comp possible. Not every game has to be that way, and nor will it, but with that in mind unless you have a team who wants to do something different or a bunch of friends who want to goof off (with respect to griefing the other team that shouldn't happen period) go for a different set up.

Now as for calls. It's common courtesy to give the person who makes the call first to give them that lane. It's the fairest and most efficient way possible. Would it be nice if people would stop for a moment and talk strategy? Sure and sometimes it happens. Not always and more often than not calls are about as fair as it gets. This is strictly to normal games, draft it's technically pick order but you can get a team whose all about figuring out the strengths of the team sometimes.... lol

Jungling ah I love the jungle. Very fun to do when pulled effectively and you can get lanes rolling and that feeling like you had that effect is awesome. Ganks are never easy to pull off unless the person being ganked is just plain foolish to sit there with low health near our turret and no ward. A good jungler doesn't mean he ganks all the time and has to get kills. No a good jungler ganks to relieve pressure and get your lane in your control or at the very least back in the creep zone. Making that lane feel nervous and conservative of a gank is just as important. Getting the other person to burn a flash or ignite? Good. Getting a kill by you or better yet the lane teammate? Better. A key thing to remember is time spent away from the jungle is time minions aren't getting farmed possible red or blue available and even worse getting your jungle cleared by the opposing jungler.

Lastly about junglers and any person low level or even in their 30s might be practicing something new. Jungling is not easy and can be very frustrating to do. Your the utility champ you have to provide as a second support, and as well provide some other function for team fights be it peeling, tanking, or killing all on a limited budget. So go easy on these guys and provide feedback instead.

See ya on the battlefield mate!

workthecorners

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dettol View Post
i like the way i play teemo and the build. it works for me.
and sure why not u tell me the so called "Good" build for teemo ?

and u have been reading those guide? u only follows those guide?
do u play dota? do u know who is icefrog? do u know how league of legend came about?

i guess u need to play more not read more.
second questions first yes, no, no, yes, yes

first question about teemo

ur build is ok but your doing it in the wrong order you should rush nashers tooth then go rabadons then you either go agressive with runaans or defensive with FM

other items you might find usefull

Hextec gunblade (gives you active slow)
whits end (MR)

something you will learn about teemo is he falls off late game
and hes not that usefull in a teamfight
yes if your fed you destroy people
and you counter alot of top lane champs
but he has single target damage at short range
he has no cc only utility is his blind
mushrooms make nice wards but dont help in teamfights unless you manage to build a field of them and your team fights in it
oh and all the KS

Now regarding your OP

Going agienst meta can make or break a team. Thats why bruisers mid has kinda become popular but when you do that you usually have an AP top.
I am a main hecarim jungle and im telling you he would be destroyed in mid. but someone like jax or pantheon, sure go for it.

but work with your team and make sure your jungle or top is ap or your team will be too much AD and the enemy team can just build thornmail and destroy you in teamfights (only time thornmail is viable)

if someone calls mid first you should give it to them or ask them nicely to do something else or if they would mind doing 2 mid (i have done this and it works well actually unless your vs a really good mid who just farms and out lvls you.)

dettol

02-14-2013

Thank you for give those advice on Teemo

Following the meta or not isnt really the question here.

A good team needs to be flexible, able to change strategies to over come a situation and not following a rigid set of rules/meta blindly.

Ganking for kills? I push lane for win.

2 strategies i often deploy:

Having 2 mid at early game.
psychological battle. defensive play.

The advantage of this is that it allows one side lanes to advance faster in early game. This also confuse rage player who are following the "Only-One-At-Middle-Lane" rule. which in turn lure other rage player to join in mid for gank. Some time it draws 3-5 player to mid just to fight against that meta they believe in. Such earlier gank is totally useless when played against defensive mode then retaliate by advancing the side lanes.

In another situation it will be 2 v 1 at mid. the 1 receive no help from team, which instantly translate to Mid-turret-is-gone.

Going 1-4 formation when they gank.

by mid game most team likes to goes around ganking after kills score. going 4-1 allows quick solution to break up the opponent team while playing defensive. 1 will push a lane. At such time many are not aware of whats going on in the mini map or even looking at the mini map. They are too busy going after a kill. Usually they became alert when a turret went down, then they start to break off from gank or retreat to defend a lane.