Jungle and Middle Lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dettol

02-13-2013

Often i get people telling me "Hey u are Teemo u MUST go top lane", "Hey Hecarim u CANNOT mid!! " "Lulu GET OUT of top u noob!! i solo top!". So i believe bottom lane is alway two? Well, Two words for u. Fish You!

Mid Call
So game start. there are 2 player went mid. one player will go crying "I CALLED mid go away!!"
Seriously, there is no such rule as I CALLED MID. And so i decided to stay mid since he got such a badass attitude.
Then he will cry in open chat "Report this XXX he is trolling!!" what??? You think u own a lane??? Well let me tell you, I own the game then! Fish you and uninstall it.
And who the hell came up with the idea that only certain champion can go mid. Any champion can go mid!! Team play please! Dont be a selfish idiot!! And is more fun to have 2 mid!!

Jungle
Jungle is good if you know what u are doing! Jungling the whole match without helping team i call u "Jungle Noob". And very often many jungler are Jungle Noob. They freaky do not help lane!!

Gigg

02-13-2013

I kind of hate you.

dettol

02-13-2013

yes and for what reason?

FoxMackenzie

02-13-2013

I kinda hate you too. Profanity is a sign of small mindedness.

dettol

02-13-2013

ok noted

Gigg

02-13-2013

Let's say I play any usual mid champions (Casters... Not the ad counter picks) and you come with hecarim. You will have 1/3 of my cs or you will die. Thus, ruining the game for your team.
Also, sometimes, games happens when you jungle that all your lanes does not allow you to gank. Starting to call out noob jungler is not helping at all. Allyou do is being an ass.
But, I kind of feel I won't see you in my games so ya... I feel bad for people being queue'd with you.

Top lulu is actually good. in solo normals, pretty hard to setup a lane swap with your team. And there is a reason to this meta. It is freaking efficient. It makes you win games. You can troll if you want, but don't expect your team to be happy with it. But from what I see, you don't even understand the concepts so I guess it makes it less worse. You are not even knowing you are running troll picks. They are good picks in your head....

So ya I should not hate you. . Here is a link for league of legends guides. Try to read on the meta!
https://www.google.ca/search?q=leagu...a&channel=fflb

I love you bro!

dettol

02-13-2013

sorry to say hecarim made a good mid.
And any champion can be good at mid if u are skilled.
it all depend who your opponent is.

Gigg

02-13-2013

You are a lvl 21 running the same item build on teemo game after game. A build that is not even that good for teemo...
You are starting to see the game... Google League of legend meta or guide or whatever...
And still you come and rant of the forum... When you have roughly no clue about this game.

/thread

dettol

02-13-2013

i like the way i play teemo and the build. it works for me.
and sure why not u tell me the so called "Good" build for teemo ?

and u have been reading those guide? u only follows those guide?
do u play dota? do u know who is icefrog? do u know how league of legend came about?

i guess u need to play more not read more.

PoisonedPeace

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dettol View Post
i like the way i play teemo and the build. it works for me.
and sure why not u tell me the so called "Good" build for teemo ?

and u have been reading those guide? u only follows those guide?
do u play dota? do u know who is icefrog? do u know how league of legend came about?

i guess u need to play more not read more.
Look kid, the bottom line is that you use champs that don't really fit where you are using them. You can win as many normals as possible with those weird breaking the meta picks, but if you try to play ranked with Hecarim mid, you will lose, you will experience an infinite amount of rage, and you will dig yourself into the depths of "elo hell"