Help please.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MFKrazed

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarokShield View Post
Lyte how to get permanently banned account unbanned?? Have anyone ever get their permanently banned account unbanned? How did they do that?
There are no longer any second chances.

Deity of Death

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
I can post your Reform Card here if you like.
I got my reform card this morning, I see now why I was banned, I made another thread asking for community opinion about my ban and I got my answer from them. I'll suck it up and move on. I'll use the advice they given me and put it to good use. See you all in 3 days <3

LargeSnorlax

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiciest Pepper View Post
I got my reform card this morning, I see now why I was banned, I made another thread asking for community opinion about my ban and I got my answer from them. I'll suck it up and move on. I'll use the advice they given me and put it to good use. See you all in 3 days <3
You know, I like this guy. I wish everyone who got the cards was like him.

MFKrazed

02-14-2013

Quote:
You sir, are a stand up guy.

YueienGato

02-14-2013

Quote:
Yep, I'll agree with what everyone else has said: Thank you for being a reasonable chap. Hope that this first run-in with the Tribunal will be the last!

Good luck!

Calys Teneb

02-14-2013

Quote:
I like you.

Shelzin

02-14-2013

Quote:
OMG... I want to keep him. Somebody hard leash...

Deity of Death

02-15-2013

I can't wait to come back tomorrow. lol I'm like all pumped up

powerbats

02-15-2013

Gl Spiciest, wish you the best in future.

Prismatic

02-15-2013

Dear diary:

Today, OP was a pretty cool guy.