As a frequent Nasus player, Nasus has too much power now

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onimus Terlain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-14-2013

You play a champion that is practically never played in a competitive environment. A lot of people don’t even know what he is capable of because he is never ever played. So they may naturally underestimate you, leading to your success.
Once he begins winning more than half his games and once he is proven to be not the easiest to counter champ in the entire game, then they may look at nerfing him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peligrad

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Nasus has always been a good counter pick.

You see a Yorick or Cho'Gath headed top, Nasus is a great pick as he can survive Yorick's harass with his sustain and natural tankiness. And can free farm his Q against Cho's weak early game damage.

He just isn't a great blind pick champ as ranged auto attackers and certain early game casters have their way with him...

These buffs are really just QoL magnitude deals... but Nasus wasn't far off the curve either.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RadiantPyrophore

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peligrad View Post
Nasus has always been a good counter pick.

You see a Yorick or Cho'Gath headed top, Nasus is a great pick as he can survive Yorick's harass with his sustain and natural tankiness. And can free farm his Q against Cho's weak early game damage.

He just isn't a great blind pick champ as ranged auto attackers and certain early game casters have their way with him...

These buffs are really just QoL magnitude deals... but Nasus wasn't far off the curve either.
Yorick is a good example of a champion that will violently rape Nasus in the face TBH.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GiottoXIII

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Yorick rapes any melee top champion in the face especially if they dont have a reliably quick gap closer like Jax or hilariously long ranged poke like jayce... the only thing yorick is good for is unreasonable amounts of sustain and that ultimate... THAT FLIPPIN ULTIMTAE >:I

He has no hard counters D: and he has no truly blatant weaknesses that cant be corrected for by playing carefully


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PerfidiousAlbion

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPyrophore View Post
Yorick is a good example of a champion that will violently rape Nasus in the face TBH.
Not really, no.

Nasus's lifesteal and the fact that you're going to be building primarily for mitigation early on will let him farm through much of Yorick's harass. Sure the first couple of levels will suck, but by the time you're hitting lvl5/6 you can largely ignore Yorick and just free farm. You won't be killing him, sure, but he won't be killing you either and if he tries he'll just push the lane which suits Nasus just fine. You turn it into a farmfest, and in a farmfest Nasus wins easily over Yorick.

That being said, there are more than enough champs who do have their way with Nasus in lane, so it's not much consolation.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Negrojefe

Senior Member

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peligrad View Post
Nasus has always been a good counter pick.

You see a Yorick or Cho'Gath headed top, Nasus is a great pick as he can survive Yorick's harass with his sustain and natural tankiness. And can free farm his Q against Cho's weak early game damage.

He just isn't a great blind pick champ as ranged auto attackers and certain early game casters have their way with him...

These buffs are really just QoL magnitude deals... but Nasus wasn't far off the curve either.
You dont know what you are talking about.

Yorick will destroy Nasus, and so will Chogal. Each time you try to use your q, a rupture will either stop you from doing so or punish you from doing it.

Nasus 14% of life steal wont be able to let him sustain the damage he would take from yorick harass, his lack of shields or any way to get away from yorick ghosts makes him a bad pick against yorick.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corey Tud

Senior Member

02-15-2013

Just played against my first post buff Nasus as Khazix. I found him very manageable in the early levels and even got a kill on him. By the time Nasus reached level 6 he was impossible to push out of lane.The dude doesn't run out of mana now. The dude NEVER goes oom!!! It's annoying really. His farm is now way harder restrict.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peligrad

Senior Member

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrojefe View Post
You dont know what you are talking about.

Yorick will destroy Nasus, and so will Chogal. Each time you try to use your q, a rupture will either stop you from doing so or punish you from doing it.

Nasus 14% of life steal wont be able to let him sustain the damage he would take from yorick harass, his lack of shields or any way to get away from yorick ghosts makes him a bad pick against yorick.
http://www.lolcounter.com/champ/nasus

Nasus...good against Yorick. Says so right here

If you go to Yorick's page it says bad against Nasus counter number 9 .

Idiots...

Nasus is one of the traditional Yorick counters.

Cho #1, Trundle #2, Nasus #3

Yorick can't shut down Nasus's farm as soon as Nasus builds a GS. Whither makes Yorick even easier to gank. Nasus's life steal passive gives him enough sustaining power to survive in lane against Yorick early on. Plus Nasus can farm Q off Yorick's ghouls.

He does counter Yorick...its just you low ELO scrubtards don't know how to do it right...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Negrojefe

Senior Member

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peligrad View Post
http://www.lolcounter.com/champ/nasus

Nasus...good against Yorick. Says so right here

If you go to Yorick's page it says bad against Nasus counter number 9 .

Idiots...

Nasus is one of the traditional Yorick counters.

Cho #1, Trundle #2, Nasus #3

Yorick can't shut down Nasus's farm as soon as Nasus builds a GS. Whither makes Yorick even easier to gank. Nasus's life steal passive gives him enough sustaining power to survive in lane against Yorick early on. Plus Nasus can farm Q off Yorick's ghouls.

He does counter Yorick...its just you low ELO scrubtards don't know how to do it right...

In that page, there are almost as many people saying he is a counter than those saying he isnt (1000 and 900+).

The problem is that a good Yorick wont be sending constant Ghouls to Nasus, like some people seem to think. A good yoric will stay nea minions, last hitting, freezing lane and stopping Nasus from getting near his creeps. If Nasus does indeed comes near to try to feed his q, then yorick will first get near Nasus, and then send the 3 of his ghouls.

Nasus WILL lose a lot of his health (and your armor wont do **** since two of Yoricks spells do MAGIC DAMAGE, so good luck with that Glacial Shroud you bought) and his life steal wont be able to recover even half the damage he took.

A good Yorick will eat Nasus for breakfast, a bad Yorick will feed his q. You are the one thinking all what a yorick does is spamming ghouls into Nasus q, which means you are the bad one here.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

02-15-2013

500/3.... ಠ_ಠ


123