explain my case plz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DekiHarder

02-14-2013

It looks like you got reported a lot for holding yourself on a high horse and putting others down.

"im platinum bro" is a theme in all your games, and in all of those you're holding it as a gigantic trophy as to why you're entitled to completely disregard the team's consensus strategy because "ur borderless".

It's antagonistic. I wouldn't necessarily punish for that with a time ban, but I'd certainly warn for it. Though if you're getting a time ban it means you were warned already...

But anyways, that's what I think you were punished for. Next time I'd suggest being more reasonable about champion picks, and be more open to working with your team. I personally find it a waste of my time to have 4 people who cooperate with each other, and one person literally throw the game because they want their lane.

That's my opinion, anyway.

L0rdLe0n

02-15-2013

case number 2: You got reported cause you couldnt carry your team while your teammates where feding thats a bann right there and a perma ban if i could choose if you pick mid and you cant carry a team of 4 feeders that a grave offense o and you got reported by enemy team because you cant annoy enemy team with with your spree thats why you got reported and the tribunal is perfect and flawless so you got what you deserve.

Slyg1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0rdLe0n View Post
case number 2: You got reported cause you couldnt carry your team while your teammates where feding thats a bann right there and a perma ban if i could choose if you pick mid and you cant carry a team of 4 feeders that a grave offense o and you got reported by enemy team because you cant annoy enemy team with with your spree thats why you got reported and the tribunal is perfect and flawless so you got what you deserve.

this is by far the most honest answer i got and you got the whole point of my post you didnt check the other cases you only check case number 2 and you give my your opinion thank you and next time i got mid ill make sure i can carry my team.

Elrathion

02-15-2013

pfff... another case of auto punish... I wonder if people even read these. All you did was flaunt your elo a bit and be talkative. But did you do anything really wrong? nah..

Slyg1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrathion View Post
pfff... another case of auto punish... I wonder if people even read these. All you did was flaunt your elo a bit and be talkative. But did you do anything really wrong? nah..
yeah you are the first one on my side i didnt evne flaunt that hard on my elo and i was going to be trolled anyways that was nidalee mentality from the beginning so yeah i got reported cause i said 2k elo? damn thats harsh or i get banned cause i ganked mid and i "annoy" ryze
well guess ill never know for sure.

L0rdLe0n

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyg1 View Post
yeah you are the first one on my side i didnt evne flaunt that hard on my elo and i was going to be trolled anyways that was nidalee mentality from the beginning so yeah i got reported cause i said 2k elo? damn thats harsh or i get banned cause i ganked mid and i "annoy" ryze
well guess ill never know for sure.
when your bottom lane you cant gank mid that will piss people and they will report you.

and my proof this whole case .