explain my case plz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slyg1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicRatt View Post
I would have voted pardon but...

game 1 - lack of communication
game 2 - negative attitude
game 3 - lack of communication
game 4 - lack of communication
game 5 - Harassment? plus LoC

Ahri [00:18:22] thx
Ahri [00:18:25] for feeding
Ahri [00:18:27] then ksing
Ahri [00:18:31] very appreciated

Summoners Code section 1 "Once you get in game, try to keep an open line of communication. Warn your teammates if someone is missing from your lane, or if something is placing them in immediate danger. If they’re not paying attention to chat you can always try pinging the map. Just remember that one ping is enough!"
first of all its only case 2 the one i want to get opinions, second i want to hear more about the negative attitude on the second case cause i dont remember saying anything "negative" to my teammates or the enemy that might cause me a 3 man report, or is it that a duo enemy and duo teamate can report someone and get him to tribunal instantly?

Shelzin

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordFunk View Post
You can get reported by a 4 man premade and be 20% on the way to tribunal.
As I understand it that is incorrect. It's number of games reported, not the number of reports.

Quote:
Where people spam punish w/o reading anything at all. I've got my cases too, where i have no idea what kind of summoner code I am breaking. Feel free to look at it and give me a feedback.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6196154/
I would have pardoned the case myself... But I am more liniant than a lot of judges on certain things. You did run the line of feeding in a game there.

Shelzin

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyg1 View Post
first of all its only case 2 the one i want to get opinions, second i want to hear more about the negative attitude on the second case cause i dont remember saying anything "negative" to my teammates or the enemy that might cause me a 3 man report, or is it that a duo enemy and duo teamate can report someone and get him to tribunal instantly?
First of all...

I have not read your case yet. I doubt I will.

If you say that you did nothing wrong in case two but understand any of the others... It's a vote punish and obviously you get warned/banned. Ok... You did nothing game two... Works for me... Other games in your case... Then you get punished for any ONE of them. You don't have to agree with it... That's the way the system works.

Slyg1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelzin View Post
First of all...

I have not read your case yet. I doubt I will.

If you say that you did nothing wrong in case two but understand any of the others... It's a vote punish and obviously you get warned/banned. Ok... You did nothing game two... Works for me... Other games in your case... Then you get punished for any ONE of them. You don't have to agree with it... That's the way the system works.
again if i wanted a full review of my entire case i would put explain my ban not my case only explain case number 2 if you think the tribunal is doing the right on punishing me for my actions say yes you should be banned because blah blah blah or not you shouldnt because blah blah blah. thanks anyways for your time.

MFKrazed

02-14-2013

Unfortunately all it takes is one instance of punishable content for a case to deserve a punish. While yours is somewhat mild overall, it did deserve a punish for some of the previously mentioned reasons.

BrightNooblar

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyg1 View Post
again if i wanted a full review of my entire case i would put explain my ban not my case only explain case number 2 if you think the tribunal is doing the right on punishing me for my actions say yes you should be banned because blah blah blah or not you shouldnt because blah blah blah. thanks anyways for your time.
Your case file was punished. Case two, specifically, doesn't matter. What matters is the case as a whole. If you get taken to court on 5 counts of theft, and it turns out you were innocent on one of them, you still go to jail when the case is done. A single case not being terrible doesn't excuse the other cases.

Again, very clearly.

A SINGLE GAME IS NOT BEING PUNISH WORTHY DOESNT EXCUSE THE ENTIRE CASE. A CASE BEING PUNISH WORTHY DOESNT IMPLY ALL GAMES ARE PUNISH WORTHY.

meadow

02-14-2013

Unfortunaly it doesn't matter when you are not guilty in 3 or even 4 out of 5 matches. If even one case is toxic behavior its enough for people to punish you for that.

See Tribunal FAQ.

MasterSpartn

02-14-2013

I would pardon you, however I can see why you would be punished. Just control what you say and you'll be fine.

HenryKrinkle

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightNooblar View Post

1) Don't call people 'bro'. The only people who typically call other people "bro" are mutual friends, and bullies. You clearly don't know these people, so that would imply you're doing it do annoy them. Maybe in your formative years this was just how everyone talked to each other, but generally it is seen as a basic attempt to goad or off-put people. Fortunately this is easy enough to stop doing.

what?!

What the heck are you smoking bro?

Calling others bro is friendly. Goodness bro!

Absinthe

02-14-2013

12 reports | 5 games
=(

my perma ban:
2 reports | 2 games

I'm mad!