explain my case plz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slyg1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

FOCUS ON CASE 2 AND ONLY CASE 2 IF THERE IS A WAY I CAN ERASE OR JUST PUT THE CASE #2 PLEASE TELL ME BUT FOR NOW IGNORE CASE ALL OTHER CASES BUT CASE 2.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6210807/

Case #2 i dont think that case deserves a punishment since i didnt do anything that i consider to be a violation of the summoner code, (but then again i can be wrong.)

here is the situation, im playing with my friend lvl 10 and im lvl 30 2k elo player and i decided i go mid from the lobby with akali so i can help carry my team, in the first time i talk i said

Akali [All] [00:01:15] im only 2k elo

because as you can clearly see the team is asking about my platinum border i dont think we have a problem here since they were asking for it and i try to be as humble as possible.

Akali [00:02:01] mid ge tout
Akali [00:02:04] nidalee ge tout plx
Akali [All] [00:02:48] report nidalee plz

next to my answer a very toxic player (nidalee) comes to my lane and decides she will be mid even though i politely asked for it in the lobby (and i even though that she was going support nidalee, if she wanted mid i would have given to her but she didnt talk) i do get a little mad over here but its because shes being immature and is taking a lane that i already called 5 min ago. so she doesnt get out, i lost cs and lvl and she then procced to try and steal our jungler blue. she then answer with this:

Nidalee [00:06:55] sorry when you say i'm 2k elo
Nidalee [00:06:57] that doens't get you mid

so then i answer with im Akali[00:07:07]:and i m really 2k elo not to brag but because maybe she will let me be solo mid and i can help my team to victory.

i told nidalee that she should be afk instead of taking mid and making us losing the game. probably this is the reason i got banned but i dont know if someone can explain me i really apreciatte it.

sorry for my bad english

Feefeekiller

02-13-2013

I don't know about anyone else, but when I click that link I get a different game where there is no nidalee on your team, just a Rengar, Garen, Viktor, and Cho'Gath. Also, looking at that team comp (Assuming this is you as akali) you have neither a support or an adc, meaning in pre-game many of you did not take the time to plan your lanes out. If your argument to follow up is that they instalocked, your best choice would have been to be a flexible player and play ADC or support.

Slyg1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feefeekiller View Post
I don't know about anyone else, but when I click that link I get a different game where there is no nidalee on your team, just a Rengar, Garen, Viktor, and Cho'Gath. Also, looking at that team comp (Assuming this is you as akali) you have neither a support or an adc, meaning in pre-game many of you did not take the time to plan your lanes out. If your argument to follow up is that they instalocked, your best choice would have been to be a flexible player and play ADC or support.
there are number 1 2 3 4 5 on top of the case u can click on them to see the different cases. clic on the 2

Feefeekiller

02-13-2013

Didn't catch that, my apologies

Feefeekiller

02-13-2013

Ok, for most of your games I agree you should not have been punished, however your Taric game was a tad on the toxic side. Since you can't vote on individual cases, only players as a whole, you probably suffered for that

BrightNooblar

02-13-2013

The comments actually directly state you got reported for being a smug jerk. I'm guessing that people likely punished you for being a smug jerk as well. Couple easy pointers to help you avoid this in the future

1) Don't call people 'bro'. The only people who typically call other people "bro" are mutual friends, and bullies. You clearly don't know these people, so that would imply you're doing it do annoy them. Maybe in your formative years this was just how everyone talked to each other, but generally it is seen as a basic attempt to goad or off-put people. Fortunately this is easy enough to stop doing.

2) Don't talk about elo. Being an elo doesn't win an argument, someone else being a different elo doesn't lose them an argument. If your logic is superior, present it. If your reasoning for your way being better for the team is simply "I'm better than you" you're breaking down communication, not being a leader. Being a smurf, or claiming to be a smurf, doesn't make people suddenly want to defer to you. Many people see smurfing as an attempt to sleaze out easy wins. Maybe this isn't your motivation, but the act of smurfing leaves a bad taste in people mouths. In general if you simply don't talk about elo, don't talk about smurfs, and don't talk about how much better you are than your team mates, you'll not only get reported less, but you'll likely have smoother games as well. Four golds ignoring one plat is a weaker team than 5 golds working together, and certainly a weaker team than 4 golds working with one plat.

Slyg1

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightNooblar View Post

2) Don't talk about elo. Being an elo doesn't win an argument, someone else being a different elo doesn't lose them an argument. If your logic is superior, present it. If your reasoning for your way being better for the team is simply "I'm better than you" you're breaking down communication, not being a leader. Being a smurf, or claiming to be a smurf, doesn't make people suddenly want to defer to you. Many people see smurfing as an attempt to sleaze out easy wins. Maybe this isn't your motivation, but the act of smurfing leaves a bad taste in people mouths. In general if you simply don't talk about elo, don't talk about smurfs, and don't talk about how much better you are than your team mates, you'll not only get reported less, but you'll likely have smoother games as well. Four golds ignoring one plat is a weaker team than 5 golds working together, and certainly a weaker team than 4 golds working with one plat.
but i wasnt even a smurf iwas playing with my main account and they asked for my elo if you read it well, secondly i was the one who said mid in the lobby and then i went bot lane but it was taken by nidalee by force. anyways i need an explanation about this case cause its confusing about what i did wrong, if i say im 2k elo thats bannable even if they ask about it? if i say im mid and didnt get it and ask someone to get out its a ban? if ppl are harrasing me and i ignore them thats ban? if i cant carry cause i went duo mid then duo bot its that a ban?

Daemoj

02-13-2013

Welcome to the tribunal. You get reported. You get banned. Riot says take it like a man. And we hate you give us moar monies!. Thank you and goodbye

LordFunk

02-13-2013

You can get reported by a 4 man premade and be 20% on the way to tribunal. Where people spam punish w/o reading anything at all. I've got my cases too, where i have no idea what kind of summoner code I am breaking. Feel free to look at it and give me a feedback.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6196154/

ToxicRatt

02-13-2013

I would have voted pardon but...

game 1 - lack of communication
game 2 - negative attitude
game 3 - lack of communication
game 4 - lack of communication
game 5 - Harassment? plus LoC

Ahri [00:18:22] thx
Ahri [00:18:25] for feeding
Ahri [00:18:27] then ksing
Ahri [00:18:31] very appreciated

Summoners Code section 1 "Once you get in game, try to keep an open line of communication. Warn your teammates if someone is missing from your lane, or if something is placing them in immediate danger. If they’re not paying attention to chat you can always try pinging the map. Just remember that one ping is enough!"