Ranked Strategy's against

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aqua Cross

02-13-2013

In this case I want some Advices against one of the the tanky support champions who go Bot lane, In other words, I want to know how to couner effectively Leona.

I want to know some pro tips, tips anything, about how to counter Leona on Bot Lane.

I know that warding the bushes is important but ._. she is scary (well I feel like she is scary), and she is one of those champs I don't know how to counter when I'm playing.
So what do you recomend me to do when I'm supporting and I'm against a Leona.......

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Poke her to hell once she misses her snare

Walk sideway to dodge snare

Make her pay by flashing into turret the instance the first half of the snare hit (She will follow you like Ezreal's arcane shift if you do it right)

Or

Piss her off by going 1/13/16 masteries, so you have more HP and both armor and MR (assuming you are support)

Or

Go 21/9/0 AD carry mastery with lifesteal quints so you can afford to start with doran, now she can't burst you down.

Aqua Cross

02-13-2013

Ohhhhhh!!!! *-* Nice thx ^^

CrownRocks

02-15-2013

You should play Leona and then you'll get a better idea of what her limitations are. Mainly learning her E range and the utility of her Ult in various situations.

Problem with Leona might not just be you, but also your adc carry. Sometimes your AD gets sloppy and positions poorly. Using a support with good disengage helps such as Janna, Taric, or Lulu. I personally like Lulu for her poke and polymorph ability.