Cho needs a buff to weak

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChickenBACCAW

02-13-2013

Cho needs a buff and is weak in damage or give him a few new tricks

Vinterheim

02-13-2013

Cho doesn't need a buff, he's fine.

asamu

02-13-2013

Uhh... 800 true damage on a 36 second cd? Cho lacks damage? AAs with an AP ratio, Q with a 1:1, Silence with a .8? Cho is strong. He deals plenty of damage for how much survivability he has. He is the most tanky champion in the game naturally due to the passive on his ult.

Aroph

02-13-2013

Low cooldown, high scaling true damage ultimate that provides 900 free health.

Long range knock up that slows.

Long duration AoE silence.

Super sustain with passive.

Basic attacks scale off AP.

Natural tankiness, even when building AP items.

I don't know about you, but I think he's fine.

Big Daddy Kaz

02-14-2013

Cho wins games, plays anywhere but bot lane, controls teamfights, needs almost no defensive items to withstand damage, has one of the safest laning phases in the game, annoys the **** out of everyone hes playing against, gets 16 feet tall and blockades for allies, gets 32 feet tall with a lulu and blockades for allies, and can literally eat an adc at half health. SOMEONE BUFF THIS DUDE!

BomberGob

02-14-2013

As someone that hates fighting cho but loves playing him I say this, you're nuts!

He's not as bursty as other aps but that's cause he's naturally tanky, has built in sustain, a good auto attack, and lets not forget that he has a powerful knock up and silence. Other AP's combo and get out, Cho stays in the middle fighting it out making life hell for your enemies.

BoresRaptor

02-14-2013

cho have much CC he is total op

xHeimtechZX

02-18-2013

My friend owns as Cho'Gath in almost every game (at the most he gets one death and probably 20 kills or something). Its a pain to face any enemy Cho'Gath.
Cho'Gath is more of a tank than an adc, though he does a whole ton of damage when played right. I think his high skill cap is letting you not play his full potential.

LegendAwaknd

02-18-2013

A good Cho'Gath is a Go'Chath and very hard to shut down. Saw a Cho get a penta kill earlier today.

Ssraeshza Tvyl

02-18-2013

0/10