Champs that I think should be banned...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SunDipFunny

02-13-2013

in Ranked Matches..

Gonna start with Amumu.

• His ult is a game changer, the ability to stun 5 champs for about 500 damage+ Late Game is very amazing.
  • Another thing is his ability to tank... Super tank with a Magic Resist Debuff

Next is Taric[LIST]Sat with a very high win rate for a while via LOLKing.com[/LIST'
  • Next is that his stun is very good early pretty much guarantee kill with Jungle Help

I'm not saying these champs are OP. I'm just saying that they are game changing champs.. Only included a little so add your own insight.

P.S. Shen is not that big of a deal.

Wonderonous

02-13-2013

Taric has very high cooldowns, not everyone who plays him is good. I've played against tons of terrible Taric players, you have to be pretty good to do well with him.

PikaRioCed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

In my silver league we ban these:
Amumu/Malphite/Shen/Blitz/Kha

Personally I ban these as captain:
Vi/Xin/Elise

Rillain

02-13-2013

When I'm very 1st pick, I waste my bans so I can get amumu or shen. Overall, I think that amumu and shen should be permabanned. Malphite isn't really a must ban since you can counter him. Blitzcrank on the other hand should have higher ban priority than malphite because of his invade, and just lucky game-changing capacity. For the last 2 bans, I would just ban snowball champs like Elise or TF.

thegoat21

02-14-2013

win zhao champ takes no skill dash onto someone and with red prox and the other lane partner doing dmg gg .. worse than what maokai could do season 2

CBK Godfather

02-14-2013

Shen is sort of a big deal. If you've never played against a GOOD Shen, then I can see why you'd think he's not. But he can be a serious game changer. With his ult allowing him to be in on ganks at any time, shielding his ADC or APC, the ability to CC the entire team with his dash every 8 seconds or so...his kit is just made to stomp on people.

Anyways, here's my ban list(if I could ban all 6)

Amumu, TF, Elise, Malphite, Blitzcrank, and Xin

TheWhiteShinobi

02-14-2013

If anyone interested these are the champs people who think are really strong at 2.1k elo (lolking elo) or around diamond 5 to plat 2 division. Xin, amumu, shen, vi, nidalee, lux, j4, elise, blitz, tf, malph sorta, nocturne, heracim and singed

Ryan187

02-14-2013

I hate how people ban x champion because people think that's who you have to ban. Have a plan, ban the champions that screw up that plan.

IcedintaryX

02-14-2013

Xin is pretty much over powered.

Ryzma

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan187 View Post
I hate how people ban x champion because people think that's who you have to ban. Have a plan, ban the champions that screw up that plan.
this