Ranked System (Good Or Bad?)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skorne

02-13-2013

Honestly, I hate playing ranked. its not cause of the crappy league community. it's about how BS the league ranked system is. I was about to go to silver and then i lose 3 games in a row. 2 of them just had trolls, 1 of them was a fair lost game. my score in the games were 15-3 12-1 and 15-6. League unfortunately decided to put me in the division 5 bronze cause of it. Now what the F*** its only based off your teams performance? Now league has to change something here. I'm not saying that I'm a good player and i should go up. I'm saying that this league system is retarded and i or anyone else shouldn't pay for stupid troll's that are in every single game. Another Note why do i jump down so far when i cant jump up till i play 100 dam games. Who Agrees that the ranked system should change?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

x1tach1x

02-13-2013

My biggest problem with the Ranked system is that I feel it doesn't reflect my skill at all in terms of leveling up and moving up. Its pretty much a flip of the coin as to whether or not i get a good full team or not. I also have had alot of games where people just troll or go afk. I can do really good in a game but it not matter because someone is trolling and get a loss because of it so rank drops.