Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranked System (Good Or Bad?)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skorne

Recruiter

02-13-2013

Honestly, I hate playing ranked. its not cause of the crappy league community. it's about how BS the league ranked system is. I was about to go to silver and then i lose 3 games in a row. 2 of them just had trolls, 1 of them was a fair lost game. my score in the games were 15-3 12-1 and 15-6. League unfortunately decided to put me in the division 5 bronze cause of it. Now what the F*** its only based off your teams performance? Now league has to change something here. I'm not saying that I'm a good player and i should go up. I'm saying that this league system is retarded and i or anyone else shouldn't pay for stupid troll's that are in every single game. Another Note why do i jump down so far when i cant jump up till i play 100 dam games. Who Agrees that the ranked system should change?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

x1tach1x

02-13-2013

My biggest problem with the Ranked system is that I feel it doesn't reflect my skill at all in terms of leveling up and moving up. Its pretty much a flip of the coin as to whether or not i get a good full team or not. I also have had alot of games where people just troll or go afk. I can do really good in a game but it not matter because someone is trolling and get a loss because of it so rank drops.