Who is Spirit of the Spectral Wrath for?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sybil Cut

02-13-2013

How to make it viable:

UNIQUE Passive: Smite is now usable on champions (deals 20% of its initial value)

NotBuzzJack

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce ?ee View Post
Try running it on Nunu, you can counter so hard with smite + consume, and having an even SHORTER smite makes you even more obnoxious to deal with.
He also benefits from spell vamp + cdr nicely, so it's a good fit on him. You can get that, then Void staff for some mid - late game damage boosts, then go pure tank/support from there.
No not Void Staff, get Spirit Visage so you can solo baron.

STKuja

02-13-2013

Diana and Elise are the only ones who come to mind and I think either of them is still better suited with ancient golem

Naezma

02-13-2013

Jungle Annie.

Rhai

02-13-2013

Nunu is the one that comes to mind

EbonyKnife

02-13-2013

Its not bad as a wota replacement.

HotHit

02-13-2013

Spirit of the Spectral Wraith also gives spellvamp. Why does smite relate? Because smite is a single target spell. It might be true damage but it's a spell. Which means smite CDR on the Spirit of the Spectral Wraith improves AP jungler sustain and regeneration. Don't laugh about that. I've reversed what should have been a horrible death before thanks to quickly remembering that Cho'gath's Carnivore heals him and smiting a minion.

I also agree that it'd lead to some funny Nunu shenanigans.

Narvuntien

02-13-2013

I get it on Fiddlesticks and AP Jungle Kayle.. the problem is that I like to pick it up late and not early spell vamp is not noticeable until your have picked up a reasonable amount of AP.

Zhonya's is sooo important to my Fiddlsticks play and Kayle needs her AS.

Also... err would Akali work now with her changes?? I will have to try it (in a bot game)

Samenko

02-13-2013

Malzahar.

CDR for more voidlings, regen, vamp to stay at 100% always... pretty perfect for him.

Alyran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

It's really good on Amumu. It may not be the more popular option for him since it isn't as tanky, but extra AP, CDR and spell vamp on the mummy is some scary ****.