ATI Radeon X1600 compatibility?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brentmeister

Associate Software Engineer

03-25-2013
10 of 10 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Blaster View Post
Ok so in an actual game as I was just playing custom, but in an actual game I seemed to be getting 55fps. So I guess the question is, how long does it take to get implemented for the Live client?

I don't mind having to wait as I've been waiting for 4 months already Only annoying thing is the damn PBE queue. lol
The fix will go LIVE with 3.5 . As many people have already mentioned this fix is already live on the PBE so everyone else should feel free to check it out.

Miserable

03-26-2013

Hello, when this update will be released? I'm looking forward to playing on my mac.

Dataslave

Adjudicator

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miserable View Post
Hello, when this update will be released? I'm looking forward to playing on my mac.
Probably 1-3 weeks from today, based on patch rollout speeds in the past.

Update: the patch has been scheduled for tomorrow.

M3ANROCK

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dataslave View Post
Probably 1-3 weeks from today, based on patch rollout speeds in the past.
Actually this next Zac patch is supposedly 3.5 so expect it within the next few days. I just used the PBE version and it works wondefully for me. Thanks for the attention to this issue! Can we get any information on how and what fixed the issue? Personal curiosity.

M3ANROCK

03-27-2013

Of course by actually reading, I realize that Brentmeister explained it as a tweak to the OpenGL engine. This is really cool. Thanks! See you all on the Fields of Justice.

LilTobiShinobi

04-02-2013

I've been looking for this thread for about 1 week now. I finally found it. Thanks for all the updates. I am finally going to be able to play LoL. AMAZING JOB RIOT! Much love.