ATI Radeon X1600 compatibility?

First Riot Post
123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brentmeister

Associate Software Engineer

02-19-2013
3 of 10 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3ANROCK View Post
I'm also planning on trying to find the config file and see if adjusting that manually will enable me to get into the actual game.
Oh sorry. The config file is in Contents/LoL/Config/game.cfg
A setting of 0 should be "Very Low" on the settings.

Also can you post you game logs (r3d logs)?

Can you also describe more about how you were disabling glsl?

M3ANROCK

02-20-2013

Sure. In the iLoL Wine port, before every game I would go into iLoL.app then find the blue icon League of Legends.app and then in there find the Wineskin app, go to tools, winetricks, settings, check glsl=disabled, run, then quit out of Wineskin.

It's a bit clunky for every run, but it's the sacrifice I make to play league on the computer I can afford.

To make things even more interesting, I got an error in the Boompje PBE client: Client Error
0001: mod.wat.mod_wat has an undefined dependency: lib.ClientLibWindow however a fresh install without using boompje is revealing interesting results. I'm getting into the game, but with rough graphical glitching. Adjusting doesn't seem to help too much right now, I'll see if I can find some other ways to get it to work.

M3ANROCK

02-20-2013

So now it looks like this in game, it works and plays but... kinda difficult to use dont' you think?

*******http://imgur.com/DaBsDNw********

I'm not sure which logs you want, but if you let me know how to get them, I'll post them.

Brentmeister

02-20-2013
4 of 10 Riot Posts

Eww... that is rough. Can you still post the r3d log for me? It will let me see if there are any issues loading files into VRAM etc.

P.S. lib.ClientLibWindow issue is something we're seeing on Windows too that we're currently looking into.

M3ANROCK

02-20-2013

Where might I find those r3d files? Also, if this is better off line, feel free to use the email associated with this user account. I'd like to help any way that I can.

Brentmeister

02-21-2013
5 of 10 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3ANROCK View Post
Where might I find those r3d files? Also, if this is better off line, feel free to use the email associated with this user account. I'd like to help any way that I can.
r3d logs are located in the League of Legends app bundle under Contents/LoL/Logs
To get "inside" the app bundle you have to right-click and show package contents.

M3ANROCK

02-21-2013

Here are my r3d logs.

Brentmeister

02-21-2013
6 of 10 Riot Posts

Hmmm it looks like you are missing several animation files and textures. Can you try a fresh install utilizing this installer? Make doubly sure you have ample hard drive space(~10GB to be safe) before starting the install.
http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/PBE/Leagu...ends%20PBE.dmg

Thanks for being so patient with all this.

Thunder Blaster

02-22-2013

Here is my serial number: W87064Q6VUV

Pretty sure I have the same issue as M3eanrock. I get black screen after Champ select.

I have the same specs but mine is an iMac. ATI Radeon X1600 128mb VRAM.
I had no issues in the past running LoL on medium settings with at least 30-40fps.
Any other info you need let me know so I can help out

Cheers

Thunder Blaster

02-22-2013

I have also upgraded to 3GB Ram

123456 ... 7