Patch 3.02: Responses and Questions for Nome and the Dominion community

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiscworldDeath

02-14-2013

Master Yi players probably don't think that bug-fix is minor. Can get you killed, can prevent you from getting kills.

FDru, according to Hyfe, the person with the miles long Nasus guide, the whole crit damage bug is from the last patch, or the one before.

R Sterling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

I thought you would have actual interesting questions. You listed everything in the patch notes and asked, "Any thoughts?" Sorry, kind of bummed that I read all of that and found it devoid of substance.

I will comment that no one ever bought Eleisa's miracle and that Akali's changes may turn out to be nerfs. It just made it so you can opt to take any runes you wish. Which, for our purposes, is pretty cool because now you can grab MS quints or MPen quints. The changes do warrant some new builds too.

Also, I think DFG got buffed tbh. 5% less cdr for 200 less gold. Since most builds are so close to max cdr for AP casters, that change is somewhat negligible. Especially for characters like Leblanc who already have short cooldowns.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyG View Post
Also, I think DFG got buffed tbh. 5% less cdr for 200 less gold. Since most builds are so close to max cdr for AP casters, that change is somewhat negligible. Especially for characters like Leblanc who already have short cooldowns.

I agree with this. I often find myself going over the CDR cap on mages and feel bad about it. So paying less gold for less cdr is fine for me.

Duelpower

02-14-2013

I would like to see nami's heal be able to bounce off of herself just like ryze's E can.

DSpyder

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koravel34 View Post
There are no changes made to Kassadin. Nothing.

I mean, really?
Kassadin's been broken here since Dom's birth. They are not going to change a champ solely because of Dom.

Kassadin is in need of an all around rework to increase his viability on SR and decrease it here. Until that is in the works don't expect any changes to him.

phyerbert

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veni13 View Post
Not to be sounding bitter or nothing...but are you new to the Dominion forums?
I am, this was like my 5th post. I guess the neglect of Dominion is just not something I've grown accustomed to yet.

Volandum

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duelpower View Post
I would like to see nami's heal be able to bounce off of herself just like ryze's E can.
I don't actually know what you mean. It can already do Enemy-You-Enemy, You-Enemy-Ally or Ally-Enemy-You.

Luego

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by phyerbert View Post
I am, this was like my 5th post. I guess the neglect of Dominion is just not something I've grown accustomed to yet.
Karthus / Yorick / Kog were all nerfed for dominion. It's the only real map-specific-change I can think of (making their after-deaths extend their deathtimers). But it happened.

Koravel

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyG View Post
I will comment that no one ever bought Eleisa's miracle and that Akali's changes may turn out to be nerfs. It just made it so you can opt to take any runes you wish. Which, for our purposes, is pretty cool because now you can grab MS quints or MPen quints. The changes do warrant some new builds too.
I honestly did not know about Miracle's passive reducing revive's CD, lol.

Duelpower

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volandum View Post
I don't actually know what you mean. It can already do Enemy-You-Enemy, You-Enemy-Ally or Ally-Enemy-You.
Must have been a bug, but what I experienced was once it hit you it disappears and doesn't continue it's rotation. If it's different now it's because they changed something since release.