Riot not providing any rapport with the community

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

B1sh0mAn

02-16-2013

So there is this post drawing for exactly the same problem: no attention from riot to EUW servers and poor quality of them:

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board....php?t=1033079

I shall note that there are 10k people who already voted and 97%(!) said that the problems really do exist and nothing is changing to the better. But I assume that Riot will keep ignoring it. Or am I wrong

Clearly that here Riot is paying no attention to this one...

B1sh0mAn

02-17-2013

bump

B1sh0mAn

02-18-2013

bump

cheeser01

02-18-2013

There is a thread about constant lag that started in NOVEMBER of LAST YEAR that hasn't been fixed yet. The topic has over 86,000 views.

I'd rather spend the $5/month I give to Battleping on skins instead. But until they fix the game what else can people do?

B1sh0mAn

02-19-2013

They do not seem to pay attention to such things apparently. All they are worried about is people spending money on new skins.

The most frustrating is that after them posting they are working on the problem, servers crash the next day, as the day after without any warning, loss forgiven, apologies or compensation

B1sh0mAn

02-19-2013

And their infamous bugfix? Let's take Nasus bug before the last patch, fix of which was even in the patch preview. Bug fixed. But wait, here is another bug from Riot for Nasus, reported on both forums

firstly on EUW:
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board....php?t=1052811

and then on NA as well:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3133992

B1sh0mAn

02-19-2013

bump

Proxiehunter

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
For bugs, the positive thing is, the client is basically the same as the one in NA, so any bugs you see are also getting reported here. And any fixes go out for both NA and EU. We also have a pretty large and dedicated team of Wrenchmen on the EU servers. If you have an issue you need some addition help with, you can always try posting in the Help and Support forums for your region.
On the other hand I'm not seeing any response to bugs that have been posted here, not even an acknowledgement that they're aware of the issues and attempting to get to the bottom of them. As I pointed out on page three of a three day old thread with no response from anyone affiliated with Riot

Quote:
It sounds like this is on your end not ours. I see no reason my computer would be good enough to handle Custom games but unable to handle the SAME game in Classic mode.

Righteousmoo

02-19-2013

I've been running into a spike issue recently. My champ stops moving for 5-10 seconds, skills are delayed a lot. and even D/ced and it always starts mid game. I do a lot of ranked matches now and the reports are gonna start getting tp the tribunal. I'm starting to see threads about said issue pop up here left and right. All they get is the same scripted response from a forum gm or whatever they're called. The issue itsself has not been addressed by anyone on the actually Riot staff. Instead they are gonna just let this issue ride out until the next patch comes out.

Mishimaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2013

Something you really need to consider is that it is an entirely free game. You are not forced to buy RP at all. You can play the whole game without ever spending a dime. So the thought processes is this, why give certain people top quality service for no money? Do you ever see a business do this? No. Are you compelled to spend most of your time playing LoL? No. Do you have to buy skins to enjoy the game? No. Yes, people do buy skins and whatnot, so that should put you at a higher priority that others, but it's still a difficult thing to do if you want to treat all your customers equally with a free game.
So coming from someone who understands the business point of view, it's hard to always worry about your entire client base when said clients don't even pay for your commitment. I mean yes, they do make quite a bit of money from skins and such, but how else would they make money in order to run the game? We do not pay subscriptions, so they can't always monitor servers or other things. They have only one place of business, that's incredibly difficult to focus on all the things that happen. I know for a fact they are also short of staff. I'm not completely on their side however, because I am part of the community that is suffering from the ping problem that started back in November of last year. So I do believe they need to work on their support staff and at least have real people respond back in a timely manner. All in all, your argument is valid, but you also should consider the things I have mentioned.